Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANNA DO IT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I want to give my husband another gift when he gets home from work tonight. Was thinking of doing a candlelight dinner, gotta find my nice candles with no scent though, and sex but I want to do something else.

So far it has been a sex toy for giving head, candy, a card, lover coupons, a sentiment (I felt like being cheesy) chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes.. I just cannot figure out what to do. It has to be something I can pull together here at the house because I have no car to get places.. Uggg. I love spoiling my DH whenever I get a chance.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MsEmma88
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Lol I love cheesy too lol. Ive been leaving notes all day long for him to find. When he comes home from dropping the kids off at his parents. its cheesecake and naughty fun with whipped cream.
FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM

That sounds like more than enough to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I wish I had thought about that.. Would have left notes in the car and in his jacket...

Quoting MsEmma88: Lol I love cheesy too lol. Ive been leaving notes all day long for him to find. When he comes home from dropping the kids off at his parents. its cheesecake and naughty fun with whipped cream.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:45 PM

IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!

But seriously I do this to him on special days. And sometimes for no reason at all. He works his butt off to support our family so I don't see why I shouldn't spoil him you know?

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

That sounds like more than enough to me. 

MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds good enough for me. My SO would be happy with sex period. And lol what does the sex toy do? Ive never heard of a sex toy for giving head.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Quoting MizzSuzy: That sounds good enough for me. My SO would be happy with sex period. And lol what does the sex toy do? Ive never heard of a sex toy for giving head.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/male-masturbators/masturbation-sleeves/sp-good-head-stroker-88184.aspx

This is what I got him. I use it on the shaft while doing oral on his head. It will make it like 100x easier for me because I have really bad TMJ so my jaw has locked up before while giving him a BJ and that is not fun at all.

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Why not give him real sex instead of a toy.
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:53 PM
It doesnt let me click it and sorry to haer that but it sounds like hell love it. Anything to please our men lol. Good luck and have fun....:-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Because I give him real sex all the time. If he had his way he would be getting BJ's all the damned time. I used to give him BJs almost daily until I developed TMJ so I have been trying to find something to help me out with that and I found this toy so we are gonna try it out tonight.

Quoting notjstasocermom: Why not give him real sex instead of a toy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)