Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is cute

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My ds is 10 and has a little girlfriend ( it isn't dating ) anyways he sees her at church on only Thursday night. Church youth group.
Anyway he got his girlfriend a gift and a card. He took it to her last night. She in turn broke up with him.
my dd is friends with her older sister. She sent a note with her sister to give my ds.
The note said. It wasn't your fault I broke up with you. I got confused for a minute because I was living dream. I would love a 2nd chance.
aww I think it is cute.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:21 PM
lol I remember when I was in 7th grade the boy that I liked had his friend call me over the phone to dump me. He couldn't even do it himself lol.
Bluescorpia
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
" I was living dream" ...please break down this for me. I'm confused what this means lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM
I am not sure. If I were to say that it would be because he bought me something. But I am not a 10 year old.

Quoting Bluescorpia: " I was living dream" ...please break down this for me. I'm confused what this means lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM
My nephew broke up with a girl one time on Valentine's day through text messages. I told him that , that was so wrong.

Quoting owl0210: lol I remember when I was in 7th grade the boy that I liked had his friend call me over the phone to dump me. He couldn't even do it himself lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)