Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this suspicious

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I'm dating this guy. We have only been dating for a month and he doesn't even know my address so he didn't send me anything. Which I don't care. And he's 3 hours away so he didn't invite me out tonight but instead tomorrow , which is fine. He did send a funny valentine ecard at midnight which I appreciate it was funny lol. We were already talking he didn't just stay up to send it

Anyway he usually talks to me at least 4-5 times a day through short texts but today he has been silent. I sent him at short text this morning but no reply as of yet. I wouldn't find this to be odd unless it was valentines day. I have never went to his city he has always came here. I haven't really tried to go there either though because my work schedule is demanding. I'm just wondering is this a red flag he may already be tied down? Just an odd day to fall silent.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaylorBaby
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM

is his name Alex?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Stalk him a bit. Do you know his 1st and last name? Just that info should at least find you a FB page if not more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Maybe he is sick, lost his phone, in a meeting....I don't think it is necessarily a bad sign.   After only a month, I woudln't be that attached to care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be slightly suspicious. Not enough to confront him, but enough of keep my eyes and ears open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
And by the way he knows where I live just not my address
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Well it could go one of 2 ways. He's either got a whole other life that he's busy with for Valentine's day, or he's planning a surprise for you. I'd find the second one unlikely since he doesn't know where you live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
You have been dating for a month and ar expecting a grand v day gesture?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM
I haven't added him to Facebook yet. And his page is private. And now that I've messaged him and he didn't reply I feel like I shouldn't send a friend request lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Stalk him a bit. Do you know his 1st and last name? Just that info should at least find you a FB page if not more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM
No! I just think it's weird of all days today he hasn't said one word kt me

Quoting peanutsmommy1: You have been dating for a month and ar expecting a grand v day gesture?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM

He may have a wife.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)