Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They are getting EVICTED!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM
  • 40 Replies
And i am doing a happy dance!!!! I've been waiting for this for a year!! I'm so excited and i just can't hide it!!!

Have you ever had bad neighbors while living in a duplex or apartment?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Yes. I got mine evicted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Yes. I wish they would get evicted. Or the new ones who just moved in who let their dog shit everywhere including the fucking concrete. But why be mad at them, the apartment complex let's them get away with it.
ThisMom128
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM
BUMP!!
abecee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

OH yeah.  Mine are still living next door.  But I'm glad yours will be gone soon! 
Will you be applauding as they walk to their car for the last time?  I would be.  I hate my neighbors

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg! My bad neighbors are moving out right now! Of course now I'm nervous about who will replace them. :/
ThisMom128
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM
They let there dog shit in my walk way.. They are so lazy!!!

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. I wish they would get evicted. Or the new ones who just moved in who let their dog shit everywhere including the fucking concrete. But why be mad at them, the apartment complex let's them get away with it.
Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I own my house, can I still have bad neighbors?  We had this horrible Lesbian couple who lived behind us (our yards back up to each other here) and they would look for any excuse to scream and yell at anyone who lived around them.  And when you told them they were fucking crazy, which they were, they would always say "You only hate us because we are lesbian."

Umm, no, I could give a fuck about that.....I hate you because you are fucking crazy and cannot go a day without yelling at a neighbor about something stupid.

Soooo happy when they moved.

ThisMom128
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to be dancing in the street!! I sent my landlord a thank you card today!!!

Quoting abecee:

OH yeah.  Mine are still living next door.  But I'm glad yours will be gone soon! 
Will you be applauding as they walk to their car for the last time?  I would be.  I hate my neighbors

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Yes, I've had a couple really shitty neighbors. I do not miss apartment living at all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I have bad neighbors I want evicted but im not in a duplex or apartment

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)