Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope dh doesn't get me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Every year he manages to sneak past me enough to save for an expensive piece of jewelry. I don't wear it often but love having it when I do wear it. Problem is, our house was burglarized a couple weeks ago and I'm still taking it very hard. It's just going to remind me to much of all of those memories that were stolen. And I wouldn't have anything to put it in now. I don't know how to get past this.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM
That must have been so scary. I can understand your fears and concerns. When I was little our house was robbed and my parent's safe was stolen which had many valuable items in it.
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM

I lost my house and everything that I owned in a hurricane...you will get over it, it just takes time. 

bamamommy2009
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I am so sorry hunnie:) I do not know how to help you get past this that is very hard, if he does think of it like this- you and him are safe and you both are here today :) *hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I'm sorry. I keep thinking it could be so much worse but I still find myself getting so upset and scared over it. SMH I couldn't imagine everything being gone! I really can't.

Quoting JulyBabies:

I lost my house and everything that I owned in a hurricane...you will get over it, it just takes time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm just hoping if I do get visibly upset he doesn't feel like he has done something wrong. His face just lights up every time he is able to get me something. I don't want my current inability to cope ruin it for him. Hopefully he just doesn't.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

I am so sorry hunnie:) I do not know how to help you get past this that is very hard, if he does think of it like this- you and him are safe and you both are here today :) *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)