Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i bit him back

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

He does DAMAGE. Ive been bruised and have had to shake him off. He breaks skin. Ive tried time outs, redirection, plain ignoring him and other ideas. Ive tried biting back before and he LAUGHS. This time i slowly bit harder and harder until he didnt laugh anymore. Then he burst into tears and really put on a show.

Twenty seconds later and hes giggling and happy...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1st
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd bit me once and only once. She ran up and bit my crotch and I involuntarily backhanded her. It worked.

Texor
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Congrats, you have just taught your kid how to be a bully.

AND you took a pic and posted it online.  WTF?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM
**shrugs** sometimes ya have to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:02 PM
O.O waaaaaaaa?!

Quoting Anonymous:

My dd bit me once and only once. She ran up and bit my crotch and I involuntarily backhanded her. It worked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:04 PM
2 moms liked this

What about it? The kid toddled up to where I was sitting, she was crotch height, and bit the first body part she could reach. Obviously it hurt and I involuntarily smacked her away. Don't make it into something it's not.....

Quoting Anonymous: O.O waaaaaaaa?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I had a bitter too, I tried several ways from talking to taking stuff away and most things between. Then I got fed up, she bit me, I grabbed her little arm and bit her back, she started crying, I asked her if she liked to be bitten, she said no, I said then don't bit others, treat them how you want to be treated... you bite me I bite you back....I was never bitten again, it worked for us, hopefully for you to. I can say she never broke skin though.... ouch.....

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM
My niece is 3 and still bites. Her mom didn't bite her back like she should have..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Unfortunately he bit me about 15 seconds ago i put him to bed

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a bitter too, I tried several ways from talking to taking stuff away and most things between. Then I got fed up, she bit me, I grabbed her little arm and bit her back, she started crying, I asked her if she liked to be bitten, she said no, I said then don't bit others, treat them how you want to be treated... you bite me I bite you back....I was never bitten again, it worked for us, hopefully for you to. I can say she never broke skin though.... ouch.....

YzmaRocks
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:08 PM
OUCH. I am cringing at the mere thought of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)