Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vicodin

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Evil aunt flow has bled all over my valentines day. I've been a grouchy crampy bitch all day. I took a glorious bath earlier and my friend brought me a Vicodin. Now I feel better.

Haha yay drugs. I took a midol earlier in the day and that just wasn't enough.

My little one just got home so we're going to watch a movie and snuggle.

I joked with DH earlier asking for a histerectomy he said "sure, but not until we're done having kids". Darn. I don't understand why Mother Nature gets so mad at us for not getting pregnant every month!

Only a few more periods though. We are going to try to conceive this summer :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Those give me crazy energy.  I clean the shit out of my house.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Glad it helped. 

articmom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Vicodin puts me on super drive LOVE IT lmao
Sweetie1216
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Those Vicodin are powerful, those put my step mother in prison right where she belongs. She was abusing those drugs, selling them, getting high, just breaking the law..
She annoy me.. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM
That would be nice. Maybe if I wasn't in pain I'd have energy. Right now I feel pretty neutral. Just chilling on the couch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Those give me crazy energy.  I clean the shit out of my house.

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I agree a woman shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I only had one and I didn't buy it. I'm not prescribed so I am technically breaking the law, but I don't think the police are going to catch me doing any crimes on my couch.

That sucks that your MIL had an addiction. I hope that she gets the help she needs. Unfortunately they put a lot of addicts in jail and I think society would prosper more if they were in a treatment facility. I know they're breaking the law, but the underlying problem is the addiction.

Quoting Sweetie1216:

Those Vicodin are powerful, those put my step mother in prison right where she belongs. She was abusing those drugs, selling them, getting high, just breaking the law..
She annoy me.. :(

spunky946
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM
That knocks me out
XnikoX
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:20 PM
I'm just thankful i don't get cramps like i did when i was in Jr High and high school. It was terrible!

Last few months it's gotten a bit worse after being calm for years. But still not nearly as bad.

But i sympathize. I started this morning. And my husband wondered why I was a bit cranky. Lol!
my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:21 PM

I took Vicodin one time and I ended up getting so sick from it I never took it again.

Hope you are feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)