Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOK AT ME!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 36 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

The day I gave birth to my wonderful ds I weighed 160 lbs. I am 5 ft 1 1/2 in (yes that half inch is VERY important.) 5 days after having him I was able to wear a size 10 jeans. 50 weeks later with a good diet and exercise, I am a size 5!! Woot! *happy dance* I want to lose 6 more pounds and I am sure I will make it!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Boom baby!

Oh and I will be 30 in April.
mjgm1966
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:17 PM

lol. I've that very same height, and yes! the 1/2 inch very  much counts....  And that is awesome.......you are looking great.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Congrats momma!  All that hard work is paying off!  You look great.  clapping

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thank you! I feel fantastic! I can run with my kids and not be so dang winded. Lol

Quoting mjgm1966:

lol. I've that very same height, and yes! the 1/2 inch very  much counts....  And that is awesome.......you are looking great.

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thanks mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats momma!  All that hard work is paying off!  You look great.  clapping

lalaballet
by Wrapper on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Mobile Photo

Go you! I am 30 in march and had four kids in four years. I'm almost lower (3 more lbs) than I have been in seven years AND I have my first ab of my entire life! I still have pooch but I'm getting there and gaining muscle. I feel so much better too.

I'm on week four now, I sent this to someone over a week ago and I've lost another half inch around the middle. :)
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Go you! Looking great! I have a pooch as well. I am going to work it off. I can't wait to have abs. Lol

Quoting lalaballet:

Mobile Photo

Go you! I am 30 in march and had four kids in four years. I'm almost lower (3 more lbs) than I have been in seven years AND I have my first ab of my entire life! I still have pooch but I'm getting there and gaining muscle. I feel so much better too.

I'm on week four now, I sent this to someone over a week ago and I've lost another half inch around the middle. :)
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Mobile Photo

Yes, I love my ass now. Lol
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! :)

Mamasgirl524
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:25 PM
It works wraps would do you amazing. I promise I'm not trying to sound rude! You look awesome! They will help tighten.

Quoting lalaballet:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)