Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy f***ing neighbor!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am so tired of her!

Dh and I are generous people. We help everybody with whatever we can, even though we don't have much.

This neighbor has consistently taken advantage of us and this is the end!

Dh and I have watched her kids, helped her with rides so she could work or not depended on her mood after she gets in the car, and she's paid us here and there if she can but it always comes with a catch. Today is the last straw. Her sitter cancelled today and she begged me to watch her kids while dh drove her around for work. She own a cpnsruction company and she was meeting with a client. Well I walk into her house and it reeks of pot. Like 30 people just finished toking it up but it was just her. She put up her pot cookies before she left too.

Dh and she get home and she was smoking pot in the car. The car still reeks even after 4 hrs.

Now she's pissed because she was expecting dh to work for her and he got a call for a job and starts Monday.

I just can't stand people who think you owe them a living
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Why did your husband allow her to smoke in your car? If I were you, I would just simply tell her no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:05 PM
She did it while he was going to purchase gas and a drink. He doesn't allow it at all. He told her he's not going to get arrested for her crap. Last week she asked him to drive her to Colorado. He said yeah pay me $200 plus gas plus a hotel and I get to inspect your luggage before we come home. She said forget it.
mishamama
by Potato on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:08 PM
I've got an easy, one word solution for you. All of this can be solved by simply saying "No".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Yeah that's where we're at no is the answer anymore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)