Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cashiers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
Tell me how you judge them
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:58 PM

I don't?  As long as they're friendly, I'm friendly.  When they're rude I don't say a word and get out of there. 

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM

never

I was cashier myself 

besides why would i?

YzmaRocks
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Why would I judge them? I only have a problem if they are unkind but that goes for everyone, not just cashiers.
JTROX
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM

speed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I try not to. But when a cashier is rude or short with me, I just want to scream at them " YOU ARE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. SMILE AND BE NICE DAMNIT!!"

And that's coming from a cashier. I can have the shittiest day ever and I will still put a smile on my face and treat every customer like my favorite person in the world for that 2 minutes. I don't exactly expect that, but at least smile!
cymkare
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I except them to be friendly. Or to at least not be rude. I will talk to a supervisor if they are rude. Other than that, I don't really think about them. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:05 PM
The cashiers in this state have absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever. I think it's a southern thing. I'm originally from the north. Drives me crazy.
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm a cashier ... And it's not an easy job as it seems and people can be real assholes
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I don't
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:06 PM

I don't for the most part. the only ones I have are the ones who are busy talking to co-workers and don't even greet me or acknowledge me in any way. its so rude and disrespectful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)