Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did YOU do for your husband/SO for Valentine's day?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:06 PM
  • 63 Replies

I was just talking to my fiance about this. I've read about a lot of women on here, and on Facebook, writing about what they received for Valentine's day. I'm just wondering if you did something or bought something for your significant other too.

I stay home, and I don't have any money, so I shoveled the snow from our walkway, and his aunt's walkway (she lives behind us). It's not much...but it meant he didn't have to do it.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisLove18
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:08 PM
2 moms liked this
He got a new cellphone and 2 new shirts
PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this

I rode him like a stallion after having bostom cream cake with strawberries and whipped cream in bed. Then we took a nap.

MizzDeeDee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Very nice! I bet he was very appreciative!

Quoting HisLove18: He got a new cellphone and 2 new shirts

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I bought him a card. Lol. I'm going to cook him a nice steak too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I stay at home too but its our money so I got my husband a big Reece's heart, a video game, a new bluetooth, and an electric razor.
queenb87
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
He got boxers, the game he wanted, some candy, and beef jerky. Oh and a I love you note.
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I got him a card, chocolates and his favorite beer. We will make dinner together tonight and eat chocolate and drink wine:)
MizzDeeDee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha..

Well, shit. What guy WOULDN'T like that? You put out AND fed him... and then you took a nap. He's probably in heaven.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I rode him like a stallion after having bostom cream cake with strawberries and whipped cream in bed. Then we took a nap.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I got him a locally made beef jerky and salsa. I also got him a 16X20 canvas with photos of us but it took forever to ship and didn't make it here in time. I don't have a lot of extra money but I wanted to do something special for him because he works so hard to take care of us.
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I made him a chocolate lava cake in a special Valentine's mug and made him a card :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)