Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH learned the hard way today.

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 44 Replies

Never buy flowers online. Yesterday he came home with gifts for me and the kids. I already knew what I was getting, homemade chocolates from a local place. All I care about on Valentines Day is my chocolates LOL. So this morning we gave the kids their chocolates, I got mine and we took flowers and stuffed animals to the kids at school. So then we went out to eat lunch. He usually gets me flowers but this times I thought I didn't get any, which was no big deal. So we got back home and I had a headache so I laid down and after awhile someone knocked on the door and DH asked me to get the door. Well there was a box with ProFlowers written on it. They look like crap.  He didn't notice but they are supposed to come in buds and bloom after you get them but they look dead. It came with a bath set of bath beads, body wash and bubble bath, chocolates(which are good). A teddy bear was also supposed to come with it but it didn't.  Here is what it is supossed to look like. I will add a picture of what I got in the replies.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PaganKitty67
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Mobile Photo

firespurity
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM
bump for picture
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Yup....dh learned the same lesson last year. This year he went to the grocery store, MUCH nicer and A LOT cheaper!! Lol
SexyBurlapSack
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM

They don't look DEAD dead to me. All you can do is give them some water and see if they perk up.

PaganKitty67
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Hopefully they will bloom nicely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Woah, those are bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:35 PM

That sucks....Hopefully they will perk up in some water.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:36 PM
They didn't bloom yet, Ive gotten that before. Bummer about the teddy bear.
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Call the company and complain. Or email them a pic of the flowers
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Awe that blows. I got some really pretty delivered flowers this year. There were a couple like in your pic that have to bloom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)