Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will my grandpa get it through his head

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
That I am not putting my child on formula ever. He is 3 months. No formula at all. Then he says do it at 6 months and I said no way. Now he says at a year old and I said no. Gosh he just doesn't understand.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lexiloo714
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:59 PM
That's how one of my friends was. Not as persistent but I don't get it, if breastfeeding is going good why even introduce formula? There's no point
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM
I know right. He doesn't understand that it's less nutritious. I have nothing against formula but my baby doesn't need it

Quoting lexiloo714: That's how one of my friends was. Not as persistent but I don't get it, if breastfeeding is going good why even introduce formula? There's no point
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

why are you letting grampas comment upset you like this?  let it go, and move on....

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM
6 moms liked this

Unrelated: I had a dream I was holding my (as of yet) unborn son and he was crying for milk and I was trying to give him my breast but it was flying and flopping around like a fire hose gone mad.

wtfffff xDDD

lalaboosh
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM
I have gotten to the point where I just smile and pretend I agree with certain people, then proceed to do what I plan to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Its not upsetting me lol I would be in the venting booth if it was

Quoting Anonymous:

why are you letting grampas comment upset you like this?  let it go, and move on....

Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Tell your grandpa to stop worrying about your breasts. That's seriously creepy that he's that consumed with how you're feeding your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's so funny

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Unrelated: I had a dream I was holding my (as of yet) unborn son and he was crying for milk and I was trying to give him my breast but it was flying and flopping around like a fire hose gone mad.

wtfffff xDDD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)