Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This kind of sucks..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

It is Valentines day and I am home with DD while DH is out at the movies with his younger brother. I spent all day scrubbing the house, Friday is my deep cleaning day, the spent an hour at the grocery store. Now I get the watch a kids movie and wait for DH to get home.

I did agree that Dh could go to the movies, I am just regretting it now.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Well, your DH is kind of a dick for going out with his brother rather than his wife on V Day anyway....

PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

Lilith23
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Just a day, just an ordinary day, just trying to get by!!... Vanessa Carlton is in my head because of you.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Because of youuuu I'll never strayyy too farrr from the sidewalllllk - Kelly Clarkson.

Quoting Lilith23: Just a day, just an ordinary day, just trying to get by!!... Vanessa Carlton is in my head because of you.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Mobile Photo

Lilith23
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:18 PM
BUT WE COULD OF HAD IT AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, ROOOOOLLIIING IN THE DEEEEEEP... but i guess he was too busy at the movies- Adel, remixed it a bit :)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Because of youuuu I'll never strayyy too farrr from the sidewalllllk - Kelly Clarkson.

Quoting Lilith23: Just a day, just an ordinary day, just trying to get by!!... Vanessa Carlton is in my head because of you.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM

ROFL

I <3 You.

Quoting Lilith23: BUT WE COULD OF HAD IT AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, ROOOOOLLIIING IN THE DEEEEEEP... but i guess he was too busy at the movies- Adel, remixed it a bit :)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:22 PM
What IS this fuckery?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Herp

Quoting Danesmommy1: What IS this fuckery?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Lilith23
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:36 PM
*.* you are my cyber valentine... No choice.
<3

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

ROFL

I <3 You.

Quoting Lilith23: BUT WE COULD OF HAD IT AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, ROOOOOLLIIING IN THE DEEEEEEP... but i guess he was too busy at the movies- Adel, remixed it a bit :)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)