Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate my sil!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

not really but im so annoyed!!! iv been ttc for 4 years,taking my temps,charting,and just having sex all the time....my sil gets her iud removed in november,and her second cycle after getting it out she gets pregnant. im so annoyed,last month i over heard her telling my brother they had to go home because she was feeling warmer then usual and then gave him this sly look and a couple hours later they left to go home....now shes pregnant 

yes im grumpy,i want a baby!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:46 PM

bump

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Sorry?

LucilleLemon
1 mom liked this

I can relate. I hate my SIL because she's a nasty skank.

LucilleLemon

And..

I have been TTC for two years and am finally coming to terms with the idea that I may never have any of my own.

Sassy762
by 200 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure they didn't get pregnant just to piss you off or hurt you. Hopefully you will get pregnant soon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

I'm sure they didn't get pregnant just to piss you off or hurt you. Hopefully you will get pregnant soon

i know they didnt but its just annoying when youve been trying for sooooo long and then someone else tries once or twice and they get pregnant....its annoying

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:52 PM

I am lucky, I don't have a SIL yet.

slw123
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:53 PM

When I was ttc and kept having miscarriages, I hated everyone that got pregnant.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Aww I know the feeling! :'(
Sassy762
by 200 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:54 PM

I'm sorry.............I never had that problem. I do hope you conceive a chid very soon though. Hopefully it will be twins or triplets

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

i know they didnt but its just annoying when youve been trying for sooooo long and then someone else tries once or twice and they get pregnant....its annoying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)