Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepy Toys!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

Why is it  when a child's toy that sings/makes noise sounds so evil when the batteries are low? My daughter has a lady bug that sings and the batteries are very low and is extremely creepy right now when it sings.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamasaurusRex
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:44 PM
We have an Amigo Bear carebear. He likes to talk in the middle of the night when his batteries are low.
SilverOcean84
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:46 PM

That would scare that crap out of me

Quoting mamasaurusRex: We have an Amigo Bear carebear. He likes to talk in the middle of the night when his batteries are low.

mamasaurusRex
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:48 PM
We were dazed and confused the first time. I thought someone was up and playing. I got to their room and everyone's asleep, but there's Amigo talking in Spanish to himself. It was kinda creepy :-)

Quoting SilverOcean84:

That would scare that crap out of me

Quoting mamasaurusRex: We have an Amigo Bear carebear. He likes to talk in the middle of the night when his batteries are low.

rebecca_tal4
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
My girls have a tinker bell kitchen. When we moved back in the summer my mom put it in the yard and hosed it off, didn't realize it had batteries and talked. It got put in my garage. This is an old old house, And for some reason the garage doesn't have a door. The big sliding door.

We leave the house at 5am every morning. (Kids go to my mom's)

Anyway one morning as I walked past the garage to get in the car this thing says "oh your leaving now? Ok, bye! My oldest heard it too, creeped us out so bad. I tell myself that my mom ruined it when she hosed it off.....
snowball184
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM

dd had a kylan doll it's heart would light up and she would say you make my heart happy.it sounded creepy with low batteries and dd refused to play with it after that lol

SilverOcean84
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:48 PM

BUMP!

BabyPink07
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:50 PM

fisher price puppy. Super creepy. would go off when nothing or noone was around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:10 PM
We have an app on our tablet that's a baby, you tickle him and he laughs. Our son loves to tickle the baby. But sometimes our tablet starts laughing in the middle of the night. It creeps me way out!
SilverOcean84
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM

BUMP!

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:45 AM

i grew up in a trailer, and whenever we had a close lightning strike, all of our electronic toys would start talking.....especially Teddy Ruxpin. Creepy freaking teddy bear. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)