Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you shave your lady parts......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
before having your baby? before i got pregnant i used to keep it down, but now that i cant see that area for the last 3 or 4 months i have stopped, but im due any day and feel like i should.....but hell i cant see down there! im super shy n dont wanna ask my SO to do it....awkward.....did you shave? do u think the dr will care? will it be weird if i dont? advice
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I did but more because that's how I felt more comfortable
pistolpink
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
No but they shaved me. I had a c-section
PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's more weird to be completely bald for that sort of thing. I don't know why...

I stopped shaving awhile ago. I might do it every once in a while but it's mostly groomed and trimmed n' what not.

To answer your question, no. Plus I had a c-section.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
no. I let it grow out during my pregnancy. ain't nobody got time fo dat
justinnaimee
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I shaved. I never stopped. Your dr won't really even notice unless you need a c section and they have to shave you.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM

Yep ......bald as an eagle each time, lol

Darlin the OB-GYN has seen so many Twats....bald, hairy and everything in between. They won't even give it a second thought

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM

No, I didn't shave but I had my husband trim me up. lol

-___-
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I did shave before and during my pregnancy. I gained 68 pounds my pregnancy, but still managed to shave. HOWEVER, last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and my water broke and I didn't shave my lady bits.. NO IDEA where that dream came from, I'm not pregnant. LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Lol.. Well this is gonna be totally tmi but I used my husbands electric razor and a mirror when I was about to have our dd. It wasn't the best ever but cleaned it up without risk of cutting myself because I couldn't see, but if you for your dr won't care!
JanineDeer
by Janine on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM

If you are not too shy to be having SEX with that lover of yours,  there is NO reason to say you are too shy to ask him to clip you close down there!!!!   You don't have to shave, but you can clip close with either scissors.. or a man's BEARD trimmer.. I personally love one of those things!!!

But you are having sex... get over it.  You are not all that shy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)