Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amanda knox

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
Did anyone follow this story? Why did they kill her room mate?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
The rumor is it was about sex. Something about a sex game they played gone wrong. Jealousy and all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Quoting Anonymous: The rumor is it was about sex. Something about a sex game they played gone wrong. Jealousy and all.
that's what I was getting out of it.. that's some freaky sex.. so it was like a 4 sum gone very wrong.. thank you
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Something like that. But i think it was going on for a while. Not a one time thing.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous: The rumor is it was about sex. Something about a sex game they played gone wrong. Jealousy and all.
that's what I was getting out of it.. that's some freaky sex.. so it was like a 4 sum gone very wrong.. thank you
elzmnsf
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
That is what the crazy f*ck they call a prosecutor alleges but that their supreme court has overturned. He also alleges that it was some sort of witchcraft voodoo ritual sex. He is a batshit crazy zealot. There is a man in jail who confessed, said it was a theft gone wrong, an that Amanda had nothing todo with it and neither did her bf.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous: Something like that. But i think it was going on for a while. Not a one time thing.

Quoting Anonymous:
crazy! Im tryin to cook and watch the movie but was getting so lost. Lol thank you
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Quoting elzmnsf: That is what the crazy f*ck they call a prosecutor alleges but that their supreme court has overturned. He also alleges that it was some sort of witchcraft voodoo ritual sex. He is a batshit crazy zealot. There is a man in jail who confessed, said it was a theft gone wrong, an that Amanda had nothing todo with it and neither did her bf.
oh really?!?! I didn't know that. Why in this movie, they are all blaming each other?.. do you happen to know the name of the guy in jail?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM
That's the theory, but I believe she's innocent.

Quoting Anonymous:
scarletmeshell
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Well you need to do more research instead of just one movie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Quoting scarletmeshell:

Well you need to do more research instead of just one movie.

did I judge her? Lol I asked a question so don't make an assumption
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Why does anyone kill anyone?  I hope she is sent back to Italy and finishes her sentence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured