Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you put in a care package for a 11/12 yr old girl?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
Today the middle school had a pride trip. This is a fun trip that the school pays for at the end of each quarter for the that have good grades and no behavior issues. They went skiing. My ds went but dd didn't she don't like the cold. Well one of her good friends went. While there she was pushed down the slop by a group of boys from the other school that was there. She tumbled down the slop.
Now she is in the hospital because her back, neck, and arm is broken. Dd and I want to bring her a care/ non board kit/package. We are going to put a couple of books and some coloring things. What else should we put in it?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abrine7673
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Maybe a loom knit thing? Can she do it with one arm?
abrine7673
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Jeeze!!!!! Just read she broke her back and neck. So are the kids being charged?
CrossStitchMum
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:18 PM
That poor girl. I hope she gets some justice. Be sure to add some sweets :)
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Nail Polish and implements, maybe some printed tutorials on cool nail art she can practice.

Cute socks

Crossword book

Mad Libs book

Stationary kit to write letters to her friends outside, have your daughter collect addresses of people interested in playing pen-pal and give them her hospital address and room number.

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Favorite movie maybe. Poor girl, that's horrible.
abrine7673
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Audio books? Music?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Are the kids in trouble? Geeez.
lyranightshade
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Lip tint, harry potter, brain teasers, a stress ball, nail polish and lotion, mad libs...and hand made cards!
lyranightshade
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this
GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Nail Polish and implements, maybe some printed tutorials on cool nail art she can practice.

Cute socks

Crossword book

Mad Libs book

Stationary kit to write letters to her friends outside, have your daughter collect addresses of people interested in playing pen-pal and give them her hospital address and room number.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:23 PM
I am not sure. Right now all we know is what the school has passed on. Not even everyone in the school even knows about it. The councillor only took close friends to talk to. Even the kids that where there don't know much. My ds only knows because of dd.
I would assume that they are.

Quoting abrine7673: Jeeze!!!!! Just read she broke her back and neck. So are the kids being charged?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)