Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No period and neg test....upset and confused

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hey ladies, so AF was due today, and I am still getting negative tests.....not even a faint positive and no sign of AF at all, usually I get bad cramps but nothing.

I have had very very sore breasts that are growing a lot in size for about 10 days now...

any advice? Has this happened to anyone before?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoflittles
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Have you been on meds?

addisonsmom3794
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:45 PM

No ma'am no meds at all

sweetfox3
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Wait a few more days.  You might have ovulated later than you usually do.  If you don't get your period by next weekend, then test again.  The hormones might not be high enough to trip a test.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Any diet changes? Stress? Have you been sick? Do you restrict caloric intake?
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Are you using digital? I took a line test, it was positive. To be sure I took a digital the next morning which was negative but I was actually pregnant. I can never get a positive digital until I'm at least three months.
addisonsmom3794
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:49 PM

No added stress or diet changes or anything of that nature, I had my mirena out in May and Have had normal periods since then, Ive been using first response line tests and strips from the doctors office I work for and nothing.

Quoting ShannaBee: Are you using digital? I took a line test, it was positive. To be sure I took a digital the next morning which was negative but I was actually pregnant. I can never get a positive digital until I'm at least three months.

addisonsmom3794
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:59 PM

BUMP!

darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Any update?  I am going through the same thing.  I had a faint line once, but all the rest of tests have be negative. 

LovlyRita
by Meter Maid on Feb. 18, 2014 at 5:53 PM
In my mother on laws day you waited for two missed periods before going to the doctor. Just gotta wait it out.
addisonsmom3794
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Got my BFP!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)