Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do today?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM
  • 51 Replies

First SO surprised me at school with a really cute card, lindor truffles, and this cute teddy bear when he was driving from STEP to his other school :)

DD spent time coloring a picture for Daddy & she got a stuffed tiger from him that says love you.

and I got to spend the rest of my evening with these two :)

DD made me a valentine at daycare today, it was so cute!

DD was happy to have Daddy put her to bed for the first time and then him and I watched Lemony Snickets after she fell asleep.

It was definitely a great Vaentine's Day for all three of us.  I couldn't have asked for a better one than spending time with my family coloring pictures, looking through DDs valentine's from her daycare friends, playing with the puppy, and just having fun.

Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?  :)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Helped my daughter lug her V-day gifts to class, she made hand-braided friendship bracelets for each child and gave the teacher and TA each a box of Russell Stover's chocolates.

Took my daddy a stuffed Monkey and box of chocolates my daughter picked out.

Took my Oma to get her hair cut.

Went to the store to get a bouquet of flowers for my daughter and cousin on behalf of my Oma.

Then I cleaned the shit out of our house so my husband comes home to a den of perfection when he gets off work late tonight.

Now I'm chillin' while daughter draws pictures next to me :)

Foolynroo2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to work, went to the food store, went to the drug store, got gas, cooked dinner and relaxed, watched tv and surfed

kcangel63
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Cooked and cleaned
ProudMommaBear
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM

sounds like a great day! :)

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Helped my daughter lug her V-day gifts to class, she made hand-braided friendship bracelets for each child and gave the teacher and TA each a box of Russell Stover's chocolates.

Took my daddy a stuffed Monkey and box of chocolates my daughter picked out.

Took my Oma to get her hair cut.

Went to the store to get a bouquet of flowers for my daughter and cousin on behalf of my Oma.

Then I cleaned the shit out of our house so my husband comes home to a den of perfection when he gets off work late tonight.

Now I'm chillin' while daughter draws pictures next to me :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM
We got a foot of new snow, so we went sledding. There is this awesome place, two Towns over, that has a crazy, groomed hill that you reach warp speed. AND, a tow line drags my old ass back up the hill. My ass is killing me. I reinjured my tailbone, but had so much freaking fun, it is all worth not being able to sit. Lol
Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Went to a funeral for my pastor's wife,went out and paid bills and got my sons hair cut. Got home to find out my husband got called into work 4 hours early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:36 PM

I love the days where I feel like I earned my right to plop my ass down. I'm sooooo tired now! 

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

sounds like a great day! :)

AVE SATANAS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Had coffee with my honey, got chocolates as a gift, drove honey to the airport, drove back home and felt like I was going to die after shoveling snow, and here I am until I decide to watch a movie and go to sleep. 

cshepard
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Awww fun! After work I went to the store and then came home to a nice clean house courtesy of my bf and made dinner and we've just been chillin on the couch.
Heisenberg
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:39 PM

The usually stuff. Got DD to and from school. We did Valentine's day tattoos all over their faces. They played in the yard most of the day. I did have a bag of surprises for them after school though including bubbles. Then I made dinner and I'm getting ready to put the kiddos to bed and enjoy some quiet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)