Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry pro-choicers!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 323 Replies
16 moms liked this
...but the stance "I think a woman should be allowed to do whatever she wants with her own body" is bull!
Just because you have another human body INSIDE of your body doesn't mean it is all yours.
And "it's just a clump of cells" is the most disrespectful way to describe life that is evolving into a human being. If bacteria on another planet is life than a damn fetus should be considered a baby
Yes a woman should be able to terminate the life of her child if there are health complications but it is not birth control.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM
22 moms liked this

...and that is YOUR opinion.

We all have one that means just as much to us as well.

Serabeth06
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM
5 moms liked this

Hasn't that dead horse been beaten long enough?

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:39 PM
14 moms liked this

Sorry pro-lifer, but as long as abortion is LEGAL a woman does, in fact, have the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, regardless of your opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM
6 moms liked this
Sorry, you are not the holder of the key to any woman's uterus besides your own.

Would you like us to dictate to you which medical procedures you can or can not choose to have performed on you?

Cancer is a lump of cells too. What if you were told you can't get your cancerous tumor removed because someone else doesnt agree that it would be morally right of you? See how stupid that sounds?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
What's in my body is mine, and I will decide whether I want it there or not.
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:41 PM
The law is the law.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:41 PM
7 moms liked this
Slavery was once legal but that doesn't mean they had the right to own another human being and treat them like crap.

Quoting lwalker270:

Sorry pro-lifer, but as long as abortion is LEGAL a woman does, in fact, have the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, regardless of your opinion.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Quoting lwalker270:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM
6 moms liked this
By your defense we shouldn't remove cancer because it grows inside of us and that's a firm of life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this

All vertebrae start as a fetus, not just humans. Aside from that, that's between the mother her and doctor, not you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)