Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really thought I was okay..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
But I'm not. I can feel a breakdown coming on now that DD is asleep and I'm alone in bed with my thoughts. I wonder what we'd have done to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary today. I wonder where our marriage went wrong and I wonder if there was anything I could've done to save it.. I felt like I tried everything. I wonder if he's treating the OW.. now his girlfriend.. to dinner and a movie. I wonder if he bought her flowers today.. I never got those. He has me blocked entirely from his life.. I haven't heard from him since he left in October and next month our divorce will be final. He acts as though I never existed and I'm sick of having to pretend the same. I'm tired of wearing a fake smile every day and I'm tired of letting him creep into my mind when he deserves no part of me at all. I hate having to tell myself to not miss him.. that he never existed. The man in the pictures is nothing but a stranger to me and he has been a stranger for a while now. My heart doesn't hurt.. but my entire body aches. I just don't understand how someone can love someone enough to marry them and then leave and act like they've never existed.. like they never met/knew each other. I'm not even sure if I miss him exactly.. I just feel so empty.

Sorry, vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paigea
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM

(((((hugs)))))

I wish I had more comfort.  I'm lost in my own sea of grief though.

Cafemom is a good distraction.

Kspencer11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I'm so sorry. :( I hope things turn out for the better soon!

paigea
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:44 PM

So is getting outside every day.  Hopefully so is your daughter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Oh I'm so so sorry hun. ((hugs)) I don't know what to say, I'm just so sorry. 🌷
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM
(((HUGS)))
screennamesbite
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM

I'm sorry for what you are going through. Maybe DD will help remind you of what is so great and fulfilling in the morning.

Tarnished
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM

:( Hugs.Give it time,you will be ok.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Im sorry

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Hugs, its okay. Its his loss, and you and your dd are better off without an individual who doesnt want to be there for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)