Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is NOT my fault and I wont let you make me feel horrible!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

My husband, without even discussing it with me, changed jobs in the factory he works at, because he was bored with what he was doing! He took a position that cut us 300.00 a paycheck!

Not only that, but now, everytime we get a check, its 100.00 less than the one before! We get paid every 2 weeks, and every 2 weeks, our check is 100.00 less!

We literally barely have enough money to pay bills, and I called today and shut off a huge amount of the directv! (Which is going to piss him off)

Im looking into shutting off the house phone,we have a cell phone we use, and we have a great signal where we live. 

Our internet is on 19,95 a month and I need it for banking and bills and our son does his homeschooling over the internet.

He screams and yells that we have no money and blames me, Im doing the best I can under the circumstances, I even applied for a couple of jobs today! 

I dont know why its my fault, he took the massive pay cut because he was bored! And I dont know what he is doing that is cutting us a 100.00 a paycheck a week!

If something else is going on he needs to tell me so we can work it out, but he cant keep screaming at me that Im spending our money! I pay the bills,and shop at a discount grocery store!! Im shutting off practically everything in the house but our few local channels so I can see the news and netflix for our son, its 7.99 a month and the electricity is staying on and gas!

I needed to vent and Im sorry, but Im literally in tears and he is going to be pissed when he gets home and I have to tell him we cant go see the movie he wants to see this weekend!

Anyway, vent over, tears shed!  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:08 PM

BUMP!

MamaTasha08
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Yikes!  I don't know what to say, that's crazy.  I would not feel comfortable having someone who is that bad at decision making being the "bread winner" in my family. 

TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Time to dig for the truth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Im not, and even though I love being a stay at home mom for our special needs son, I have no other choice but to get a job. Ive applied to a couple today and there are a couple more Im going to go apply to tomorrow. If he cant put his family first, then I am going to have to, what else can I do!

Quoting MamaTasha08:

Yikes!  I don't know what to say, that's crazy.  I would not feel comfortable having someone who is that bad at decision making being the "bread winner" in my family. 

SaratheN
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.

You said "we get paid" and "our check" like you earned it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this

He's an  asshole for yelling at you, but it's not YOUR paycheck , its his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Yep, cause something is going on here!

Quoting TexanMomOf6: Time to dig for the truth.

GhettoKoolAide
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I would've lodged his nuts so far up his ass he choked on them.

How dare he make such a huge choice without consulting you.

And then he has the balls to be shitty?!

Jesus I'm pissed and I don't have to deal with it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

He earns it, but it supports OUR family and he is taking money from OUR family!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's an  asshole for yelling at you, but it's not YOUR paycheck , its his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this

We are a married couple, its the money he earns for our family! He is taking money from his family by doing this, dont be an asshole!

Quoting SaratheN: Lol.

You said "we get paid" and "our check" like you earned it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)