Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies!! Valentine's Day is almost over, stop on by and post a pic ....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Come on and share what your honey or your kids did for you for Valentine's Day. I know many look at it as a Hallmark Holiday but I know that in our household, Valentine's Day is the Christmas between my husband and I.  We don't exchange on Christmas so we exchange gifts with one another on Valentine's Day.  We also got each child a card, their favorite candy and they each got a gift.

I got my hubby a new laptop and a new camera.  I also had the business cards for our new business printed along with an engraved, personalized business card holder.  He also got a couple of cards from me as well. The kids each made us a card and my oldest got me a flying pig ring and gave us a gift card to Max and Erma's.

My pig from my son.

My gift from my husband is a couple of days away before my surgery with the kids to a hotel that has an indoor water park.  I wanted to have something that would allow us to spend time with the wonderful kids and one another doing something out of the ordinary before I start up my surgery schedule for 2014....

Of course he didn't listen ... let's just say he has amazing taste in both handbags and jewelry.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)