Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortion and your kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Did you already have kids when you aborted? Have you had kids since? How far along were you when you aborted?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
ramalamasp
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Thanks. Neither would I. It was the right choice and I don't regret it,but I loved my baby.

Quoting Anonymous: I am very sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that choice on my worst enemy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, it was a planned and wanted pregnancy and terminated for medical reasons.

Quoting Anonymous: 19 weeks? Was it medical? That's almost half way through your pregnancy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, I did. I had my son, had two abortions, one at 6 weeks, one at 19 weeks. I've had one baby since, he's 19 months, and I am pregnant right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:16 AM
You shouldn't. You did what you had too. I mean honestly even if it wasn't medical at 19 weeks I wouldn't hate on you for it. I can't imagine how hard it would be in either circumstance.

Quoting ramalamasp: Thanks. Neither would I. It was the right choice and I don't regret it,but I loved my baby.

Quoting Anonymous: I am very sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that choice on my worst enemy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, it was a planned and wanted pregnancy and terminated for medical reasons.

Quoting Anonymous: 19 weeks? Was it medical? That's almost half way through your pregnancy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, I did. I had my son, had two abortions, one at 6 weeks, one at 19 weeks. I've had one baby since, he's 19 months, and I am pregnant right now.
ramalamasp
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:18 AM
It was hard, but best for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous: You shouldn't. You did what you had too. I mean honestly even if it wasn't medical at 19 weeks I wouldn't hate on you for it. I can't imagine how hard it would be in either circumstance.

Quoting ramalamasp: Thanks. Neither would I. It was the right choice and I don't regret it,but I loved my baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM
Which time?

Quoting tinybluemoon: Yes,yes and 19 weeks.
tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM
The first time.

Quoting Anonymous: Which time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:22 AM
No I didn't already have kids. I have one daughter now. I was 8 weeks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:22 AM
And the second time?

Quoting tinybluemoon: The first time.

Quoting Anonymous: Which time?

cybcm
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:25 AM

No kids, I was 15, 9 weeks along.
I have had 5 children since.

Basherte
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:47 AM

I never had an abortion (had a miscarriage) here's a bump.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I would never abort a child......ever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN