Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did I really set him up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 297 Replies
My boyfriend is in jail for breaking an order of protection I had on him. He beat me up this summer because I looked in his cellphone and found out he was cheating on me. When I found out I got angry and threw his phone in a sink full of water and he attacked.

He kicked me ,punched me and choked me. The kick was like a horse kick. I had a deep,deep painful bruise. It took months to heal. My face felt like i'd been in a car crash. Brutal punches to my face.

When I began to physically heal he contacted me and told me how sorry he was and how he changed and would never hit or cheat on me again. I met with him and told him repeatedly do not come back in my life if you haven't changed . Why reach out to me if you're just going to cheat on me again?

So we got back together..I'm thinking everything is going great. Christmas comes...he tells my kids he's getting them specific toys for Christmas. We get into a mild argument on Christmas eve..Christmas day arrives...I don't hear from him at all. He got us all nothing. On December 31st he comes over ...

I look in his cell phone and in his text messages he sent his best friend a message on december 26th a picture of him hugging a strange woman I've never seen before and he wrote under the picture. This is the woman I'm really supposed to be with. She wrote back she's your past. He wrote back unfortunately.

I was so hurt. She was an ex gf of his that moved out of the country. I said what about me? Why are you sending pictures of your ex gf ? As I continue to thumb through his cell phone on december 29th he told two people he just had sex with another female . I was enraged I asked him what is this? He said he made it up . There's no story. We argued all night about it.. long story short I found proof he did in fact sleep with her. He told me she was an ex and he did it for revenge because she played him out last year and he just wanted to use her for sex one time.

He convinced me to stay with him....

He was buying me gifts ,writing love letters etc. But I was still paranoid.

I cried to him..I asked him if he was cheating on me he swore to me he wasn't and would not ever cheat on me again. Meanwhile he's been pressuring me to have his baby ...everyday. He's telling me he's ready to be a father and getting me pregnant is his dream.

So a few days ago...I texted him from a different number pretending I was the ex gf he just cheated on me with . He immediately flirted with her and told her he miss being inside her . I sent him a message saying when could we meet up? He responded after 12:00 p.m. that day . Eventually he caught on that it was me and suddenly told "her" he has a gf and he can't see her.

When I confronted him and told him the relationship is over. He got mad at me and said I set him up and why did I set him up its immature. I said because I needed to know what you do behind my back. I wanted to see if you really are faithful to me. He said he knew it was me ...than he said he didn't know it was me. Its bullshit I believe his first messages were organic.. he wanted to sleep with her...than he figured out it was me than changed up and said no I have a gf.

I was enraged that he came back in my life after cheating on me and hitting me this summer . He came back just to screw me over again so I said fine you wanna mess with my life try to get me pregnant while cheating on me fine ill mess up your life. I called the cops on him for breaking the restraining order . Now he's in riker's island prison facing a felony charge for breaking the restraining order . He can't get out or make bail . I dropped the charges today but the d.a refused to release him they're going to prosecute him anyway. His bail is $1000 . I have $800 I texted his mom to give me $200 so we can get her son out and she's ignored my texts. Earlier she was crying begging me to drop the charges so her son can get out and I did...but because they refused to release him she's now ignoring all my text messages.

She still hasn't bailed him out. He's going to lose his job...no doubt in my mind.

I feel bad he's in prison and I feel bad he's going to lose his job. I also regret calling the police on him for violating the restraining order but I was so mad that he was essentially trying to ruin MY life. He wanted to impregnate me while still cheating and lying to me. I just thought it was so vile I turned him in .

He also slapped me in the face during an argument. I pushed him first but he didn't have to back hand me in response. My mom has cancer and he taunted me saying that's why your mom is dying. Because I called his mom a bitch. I just feel he went overboard . I wouldn't bring up someone's dying mom if my mom was completely healthy. Him saying that also fueled my decision to call the cops on him.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:42 AM
54 moms liked this

SORRY NO!

I stopped reading after you said, " So we got back together ". You're making yourself the victim now...oh freaking well.

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:43 AM
7 moms liked this
You both need to grow up, and you need to move on!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Last week I also found out that immediately after beating me up this summer he moved on to ANOTHER ex gf. He wasted no time at all. I thought he was single and reflecting on what he did to me full of remorse and I just found out he was sleeping with another female a week after beating me. I told him I said why didn't you tell me ? I would have never got back with you had I known you immediately jumped in a relationship with someone else. I felt completely betrayed and duped. I wasn't even physically healed ..sitting at home crying everyday and he's out dating his ex gf with no care in the world.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:46 AM
12 moms liked this

You have issues. Seek help and move the fk on.

Quoting Anonymous: Last week I also found out that immediately after beating me up this summer he moved on to ANOTHER ex gf. He wasted no time at all. I thought he was single and reflecting on what he did to me full of remorse and I just found out he was sleeping with another female a week after beating me. I told him I said why didn't you tell me ? I would have never got back with you had I known you immediately jumped in a relationship with someone else. I felt completely betrayed and duped. I wasn't even physically healed ..sitting at home crying everyday and he's out dating his ex gf with no care in the world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:48 AM
I don't want to make myself look like a victim. I got back with him because I felt like I loved him and he was geninue . I thought his remorse was legit. I just found out it wasn't at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Quit trying to make people feel sorry for you. You like the drama, you like the "abuse".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:49 AM
I don't like drama. I wanted a real relationship . I wanted him to be faithful to me that's all I wanted.

Quoting Anonymous: Quit trying to make people feel sorry for you. You like the drama, you like the "abuse".
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:50 AM
2 moms liked this

You are the victim...and you ENABLE it. TOUGH TITTIES.

Quoting Anonymous: I don't want to make myself look like a victim. I got back with him because I felt like I loved him and he was geninue . I thought his remorse was legit. I just found out it wasn't at all.

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:50 AM
This has to be a troll.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My guess ? You will continue to make poor life choices, not just with men, with everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN