Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hateful 2 year old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My 2 year old do has started saying that I'm ugly, fat, and stupid. I don't know where she hears it from because I don't talk like that in front of her or to anyone she would hear it from. Well does anyone have any idea on how to break her from this?

I'm the only one she says this to be the way
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM
The truth will set her free!
In your case look on the bright side; the truth comes from the mouth of innocent children :) take a hint.
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Are you sharing custody?
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Have you told her that she's making you sad and hurting your feelings?
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Does she go to daycare?

After my 1 year old comes back from my moms house he will stand in front of a mirror and suck in his belly. Apparently he sees everyone over there doing it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:16 PM
I told her that saying those things were hurtful and that she shouldn't say those type words to people. I haven't told her she's hurting my feelings though.

Quoting Dinimon: Have you told her that she's making you sad and hurting your feelings?
twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
2 year olds say all kinds of stuff without knowing what it actually means..my youngest set of twins are 2 & when they say not nice things i just say lets use nice words & then model using nice words for them.
the_dude
by abides on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM

who else cares for her, where is dad?

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Try it. My dd went through a terrible hitting phase and I finally told her that it makes me sad. She never did it again.

Quoting Anonymous: I told her that saying those things were hurtful and that she shouldn't say those type words to people. I haven't told her she's hurting my feelings though.

Quoting Dinimon: Have you told her that she's making you sad and hurting your feelings?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:20 PM
No. We're still together happily, I think. I started back to school about a month ago so she has been spending more time with her dad though.

Quoting Miss.MandyLynn: Are you sharing custody?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:21 PM
She spends a few days a week with him by themselves. I've recently started back to school so he watches her during the day whole I'm gone.

Quoting the_dude:

who else cares for her, where is dad?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)