Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What DH told me tonight.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So quick quick, we have a 1 year old and have been together 5 years. He stayed late to watch tv and i went to bed earlier since i was really tired. Dd was in bed also. At around 1am he comes to bed and wakes me up. He wants sex but i was not it the mood since i was cranky and mad because he woke me up. I told him to leave me alone because i wanted to sleep. (He always wakes me up in the night for nothing). Then he goes to sleep but now im awake so i start annoying him back... He gets cranky and basically said he wanted to have sex but if i didnt want to then to leave him alone because he was going to bed. Whatever we had sex and then we are both wide awake. So he decides to watch this tv show on his laptop in bed and i told him i wanted to watch too and cuddle. He said "no". He told me to go get him chocolate milk and then we would cuddle, everybody would be happy he has his milk and i have my cuddling. I said to forget it and told him i wanted him to cuddle me because he loved me not because i got him stupid milk. Then i dont know i continued and said why its so hard for him to cuddle me... He basically said it was "old times" and that now (ever since we had dd) that im a moody big mouth who complains all the freaking time. It hurts... I feel like he doesnt love me anymore and just dont know what to do. Yes of course i agree i am moodier since dd was born but its because im more tired and exhausted and he never helps me out. So yes i complain, get mad. Hes always on his tv watching movies and never does anything with me. We bearly talk. The only time we spend together is when we have sex. Im sick of it. I feel like the love is gone. It wasnt like this before dd. we used to do everythhing together, watch movies together, eat together. Now nothing. Hes so distant. I know hes not cheating because hes always home. He works from home so i know he home almost all the time.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 16, 2014 at 3:50 AM
then quit being a whiny big mouth
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 3:52 AM
He needs to help out more but if my DH was acting like a moody bitch I wouldn't want to be around him either.
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 3:54 AM
You both are still transitioning. Hang in there try not to bicker over little things and choose your battles. Hugs op.
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Counseling. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 16, 2014 at 5:19 AM
I know how u feel...if u love him u can do it...this sounds horrible and I know some will disagree but my husband an I have been married 3 years 1 baby another on the way...1 deployment and another on the way..needless to say we went from happy couple to crazed enemies sometimes...but I cant imagine being with anyone else...and I def can imagine him with someone else...so just hang in there..iv convinced myself men are idiots and I take what I can get...bc I know once our life slows down we can find eachother through the mess
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 5:21 AM
Did you marry a child?
Lol, seriously.... I wanna dwink chocolate milk!!!! Wah!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Feb. 16, 2014 at 5:28 AM
We just had a baby too and I have been a super cunt. We got into it earlier and basically once we calmed down and spoke instead of yelling it boiled down to a terrible misunderstanding. I am angry bc I never get out of the house but he never wants to take me out bc I am so angry. You see the problem there?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)