Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beyoncé's half brother is on foodstamps, is it her fault??

Posted by   + Show Post
Beyoncé's half brother, by dad, and his mother ar on FS. Her father is back 3 months on CS to the tune of 32k, 12k per month. People around the interweb are buzzing with disgust at Beyonce and her sister for letting the child and his mother go without.

Should Beyonce be condemned for not intervening financially?
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Replies (121-130):
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Maybe his mother or father then. Lol

Quoting RaynesMommy07: It's a baby lol

Quoting weeping_angel: It's not her fault or problem. But I'd help my sibling out. Maybe a job or something.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Well her father should have the money to support the child off royalties alone. I wouldn't give my dads mistress a job though & that's how the baby came about. Her dad cheated on her mom.

Quoting weeping_angel: Maybe his mother or father then. Lol

Quoting weeping_angel: It's not her fault or problem. But I'd help my sibling out. Maybe a job or something.
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Idk the whole story. Guess I can't say what all I'd do in the situation

Quoting RaynesMommy07: Well her father should have the money to support the child off royalties alone. I wouldn't give my dads mistress a job though & that's how the baby came about. Her dad cheated on her mom.

Quoting weeping_angel: Maybe his mother or father then. Lol

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Matthew Knowles has money. Lots of money. He's a manager to many stars and got destiny child their big break. He's also a business owner. He's not broke.
LAHnTAH0812
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this
He's only behind 3mos at 12k per month.. so 3 months ago she was given 12k in cs alone.. how the f is she on fs? That's ridiculous. Not that he shouldn't be paying, but 12k is enough to care for a child for a year! Ffs
TASfromNY
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I don't know Beyoncé and her situation but if I had money, I would take care of my family.
Sometimes in my mind I spend my power ball winnings :)
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM
How exactly is it her fault or problem?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM
It is not her problem that her dad is behind. If I were her though I would have groceries delivered to them just so the kid doesn't go hungry. After all it is not his fault. I would not give them any money though especially to the woman my father cheated with!
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Lol, you can say that last sentence about B aswell.

Quoting momto2boys973: No one is forcing you. You pay your taxes because that's the law. It's not the only thing they go to, BTW. So by paying taxes you're not being "forced" to feed others anymore than you're being forced to educate others or forced to pay for every other service the country offers to ALL citizens.

It's appalling how society is becoming a selfish society of takers and has forgotten about the importance of giving.

Quoting Anonymous: It's not fair to force a wealthy relative to pay for a child to eat, but it is ok to force every American taxpayer to? It is hypocrisy.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you can't support yourself then get assistance.  A wealthy family member shouldn't be forced to take care of you.  There is no hypocrisy.

Quoting Anonymous: I have to laugh at all the women saying, "it's not her problem" when it's a wealthy celebrity, but it's everyone's responsibility to feed a hungry child when we're discussing cutting food stamps. The hypocrisy is crazy.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:40 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)