Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

grrr husband! how??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Why, is probably a better question.

I've been out most of the day, and we have reptiles. Like, a lot of reptiles. My husband for some reason deceided to move the tanks around.... And it looks like he got half way through and stopped....

There are turtles on the kitchen table, snakes in the bedroom, lizards in the hallway.... Ugh!

Not to mention the mess he left me with all the other stuff he moved.... Now I get to figure all this out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Where did he go?

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Um, I have nothing..........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Work ....

Quoting thenameshailie:

Where did he go?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM
He's in trouble....

Quoting Fulgent.Drinker:

Um, I have nothing..........

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

So leave it for him to take care of when he comes back.

Quoting Anonymous: Work ....

Quoting thenameshailie:

Where did he go?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM
He's gone for a few days unfortunately, or I would.

Quoting thenameshailie:

So leave it for him to take care of when he comes back.

Quoting Anonymous: Work ....

Quoting thenameshailie:

Where did he go?

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

My husband used to do that.  I think I've finally trained him that the status quo is better than a half completed project.  AND my dh worked out of town, so he'd start stuff like that and then leave for 2-3 weeks.  Of course, in his defense, he was single and lived alone for a long time, so it wasn't a big deal if he left in the middle of a project.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:51 PM
That is exactly what's going on here! He lived alone a long time, and he works for days or weeks at a time. I dontbthink he gets I have to sleep in the bed the pythons are now occupying.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

My husband used to do that.  I think I've finally trained him that the status quo is better than a half completed project.  AND my dh worked out of town, so he'd start stuff like that and then leave for 2-3 weeks.  Of course, in his defense, he was single and lived alone for a long time, so it wasn't a big deal if he left in the middle of a project.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Exactly, it took my husband a long time to realize that life went on while he was at work and I (and the children) still had to live in and function in the house while he was away.  I mean, if you leave a half-finished project on the kitchen table, where EXACTLY am I supposed to feed the children?

Quoting Anonymous: That is exactly what's going on here! He lived alone a long time, and he works for days or weeks at a time. I dontbthink he gets I have to sleep in the bed the pythons are now occupying.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Oh gosh, not to mentio the saftet hazard, I've got a few big guys who can hurt my kid, or worse. Even though the tanks are locked they are now within reach of my very small child.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Exactly, it took my husband a long time to realize that life went on while he was at work and I (and the children) still had to live in and function in the house while he was away.  I mean, if you leave a half-finished project on the kitchen table, where EXACTLY am I supposed to feed the children?

Quoting Anonymous: That is exactly what's going on here! He lived alone a long time, and he works for days or weeks at a time. I dontbthink he gets I have to sleep in the bed the pythons are now occupying.

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN