Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about your awful in laws!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
My in laws are the worst! The type that don't even care about their own son. My husband is successful, we have two lovely children and my husband is a genuinely nice and good person. They treat him like garbage, they've literally sent my kids used toy for their birthday 6 months late. It makes me angry because I'd rather get nothing at all from them. They are 5 and 7. Then whenever we see them, which isnt very often, all my MIL does is talk about how great my 6 year old niece is and all the fun thing she does with them. This is all in front of my kids ( their cousins), they are SO RUDE! Give me your awful inlaw stories!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Where to start...my fil is the worst. A liar, manipulator,uses everyone for everything he needs and cries when people don't want to be used anymore. He usualy takes it out on me. The one person who was there when his wife left, when everyone else was gone. I was there. He has banned me from his house, stole DH's tax information (didn't use it thankfully), let his little play thing ruin the beautiful house i worked so hard to keep near and clean, turned dh's brother and sister against me by telling them lie and that i don't and have never loved them (lies, i love all of them like they are my own) ,but DH can do no wrong. Ignores our child, only comes around when he want to talk about how lonley and sad he is.

He lives really close by but is not welcome here. DH won't speak to him either. It's awful.
Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine were extremely patient, loving, supportive, kind, and generous to me.  I miss them dearly.

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have awful in-laws.  My MIL lives with us and we are very blessed to have her.

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:00 PM
I dont, it's just my MIL and she's very hands off.
AshleyMommi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:02 PM
My ex in laws were terrible. I can't even begin to explain.

Gossiping and spreading lies, denying my children were my exh's, pulling her breasts out at my wedding, constantly competing with me.

I promise I'm not trashy like that, but my exh's entire family was like a trailer park gang.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:02 PM
My first boyfriend was a white guy and every time I would go over to his house
Hjs mother would always ask me about my "third world country" and make comments like " do they have computers at in your country" etc

She was very very wierd.. Would talk to me like I was slow and would always say " what? What? I can't understand what you are saying. Honey I can't understand what shes saying. Translate for me"

Hahaha biiiiiitch is what I really wanted to call her.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my in-laws. They're awesome :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Bump
whovianmum
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Ugh where to start.My SO's sister was the golden child while he was treated like shit his whole life and then they moved to another state and left us alone for a bit.

Then his sister died and I got pregnant and my SO's dad was convinced my baby was the reincarnation of their daughter and when it turn out I was having a girl that was all the proof they needed lol.So we were sort of putting up with their shit for a while until they started trying to tell us how to raise our daughter and then we cut them off but I occasionally stalked his mum's FB page using my mums account to make sure they weren't planning anything.

On the 1st of this month they showed up at our house out of the blue(from another state) with presents for our daughter.So of course I knew they were coming and my SO was waiting for them and and told them to fuck off,so they got on FB playing the victim and then blocked my mum LOL.

ETA- Damn,sorry for the novel!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I LOOOVE MY MIL AND FIL , now my sil i cant not stand .. they are the best .....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured