Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM
How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention
Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never been hip, it's okay :)
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

queensweet
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM
What about yourself is making you feel less desirable?
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM

My looks.  I've been eating healthier and exercising but I'm still unhappy

Quoting queensweet: What about yourself is making you feel less desirable?

MrzPalmer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM
I can relate 100%

Quoting MMIC: I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:50 PM
I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Here's a pic.  I'd rather not pick one of my selfie pics because those aren't realistic lol  Everyone can make themselves look perfect in a pic :/  So here's all natural! 

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Yes, haha exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:58 PM
I'm sorry I don't have that problem my hubby still is all over me and compliments me but ppl are different.. Maybe your dh has just gotten comfortable??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)