Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Me too. I had to get more clothes the other day because Dh was sick of seeing me in maternity clothes still when baby#3 is almost 14 months old. I can't fit into my pre pregnancy stuff. When I was in the changing room I cried a little. I feel gross now :( Hugs to you.
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:02 PM

My husband is the same but It's not as if we were in the dating stage anymore so getting outside compliments would help haha but It's as if I'm just a mom to everyone know and melissa died but I'm still here!! Somewhere....lol

Quoting Texasladybug84: I'm sorry I don't have that problem my hubby still is all over me and compliments me but ppl are different.. Maybe your dh has just gotten comfortable??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Your not alone, hun.

:)

Life is so much better now, though. Knowing at the end of they day I will be in bed with the love of my life, and I have a fuck buddy all the time! Lol.

As soon as I lose this last 10-15 pounds (so close!) I'm going to get some boudoir photos done, for a little anniversary pizzazz. I have 4 months. Yay.

Quoting MMIC:

Yes, haha exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM

simple frownI threw away almost all of my clothes today that I've been hanging on for years wishing I could wear them again LOL So now I'm down to like 4 outfits. 

Quoting GabbyP.: Me too. I had to get more clothes the other day because Dh was sick of seeing me in maternity clothes still when baby#3 is almost 14 months old. I can't fit into my pre pregnancy stuff. When I was in the changing room I cried a little. I feel gross now :( Hugs to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I was a cougar and never knew it. Lol
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Oh that's wonderful and fun! :) Fuck buddy..hahah cute :) 

Quoting Anonymous: Your not alone, hun.

:)

Life is so much better now, though. Knowing at the end of they day I will be in bed with the love of my life, and I have a fuck buddy all the time! Lol.

As soon as I lose this last 10-15 pounds (so close!) I'm going to get some boudoir photos done, for a little anniversary pizzazz. I have 4 months. Yay.

Quoting MMIC:

Yes, haha exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

See I'm too young to be a cougar but too old to be a barley legal sexy thing lmao so I"m not a girl.....not yet a woman as Brittney Spears once said. 

Quoting Anonymous: I was a cougar and never knew it. Lol

on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Am I going through my older awkward stage? LOL

Quoting on-my-grind: Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:11 PM
You sound like me when I was with my xdh. I loved compliments and being hit on.. Back then I was missing something. Now honestly in this marriage I don't want compliments from anyone, it gets annoying being hit on. I wanna yell happily married here stop looking at me lol.

Quoting MMIC:

My husband is the same but It's not as if we were in the dating stage anymore so getting outside compliments would help haha but It's as if I'm just a mom to everyone know and melissa died but I'm still here!! Somewhere....lol

Quoting Texasladybug84: I'm sorry I don't have that problem my hubby still is all over me and compliments me but ppl are different.. Maybe your dh has just gotten comfortable??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)