Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Me too. I had to get more clothes the other day because Dh was sick of seeing me in maternity clothes still when baby#3 is almost 14 months old. I can't fit into my pre pregnancy stuff. When I was in the changing room I cried a little. I feel gross now :( Hugs to you.
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:02 PM

My husband is the same but It's not as if we were in the dating stage anymore so getting outside compliments would help haha but It's as if I'm just a mom to everyone know and melissa died but I'm still here!! Somewhere....lol

Quoting Texasladybug84: I'm sorry I don't have that problem my hubby still is all over me and compliments me but ppl are different.. Maybe your dh has just gotten comfortable??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Your not alone, hun.

:)

Life is so much better now, though. Knowing at the end of they day I will be in bed with the love of my life, and I have a fuck buddy all the time! Lol.

As soon as I lose this last 10-15 pounds (so close!) I'm going to get some boudoir photos done, for a little anniversary pizzazz. I have 4 months. Yay.

Quoting MMIC:

Yes, haha exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM

simple frownI threw away almost all of my clothes today that I've been hanging on for years wishing I could wear them again LOL So now I'm down to like 4 outfits. 

Quoting GabbyP.: Me too. I had to get more clothes the other day because Dh was sick of seeing me in maternity clothes still when baby#3 is almost 14 months old. I can't fit into my pre pregnancy stuff. When I was in the changing room I cried a little. I feel gross now :( Hugs to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I was a cougar and never knew it. Lol
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Oh that's wonderful and fun! :) Fuck buddy..hahah cute :) 

Quoting Anonymous: Your not alone, hun.

:)

Life is so much better now, though. Knowing at the end of they day I will be in bed with the love of my life, and I have a fuck buddy all the time! Lol.

As soon as I lose this last 10-15 pounds (so close!) I'm going to get some boudoir photos done, for a little anniversary pizzazz. I have 4 months. Yay.

Quoting MMIC:

Yes, haha exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 28, also and know how you feel. Even though I've lost weight sometimes I still wish I had my 20 year old body back. And sometimes I do miss getting hit on, even though my husband always gives me lots of attention.

I just miss the thrill of it, ya know?

I love my husband to death, just sometimes miss "the good ole days"

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

See I'm too young to be a cougar but too old to be a barley legal sexy thing lmao so I"m not a girl.....not yet a woman as Brittney Spears once said. 

Quoting Anonymous: I was a cougar and never knew it. Lol

on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Am I going through my older awkward stage? LOL

Quoting on-my-grind: Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:11 PM
You sound like me when I was with my xdh. I loved compliments and being hit on.. Back then I was missing something. Now honestly in this marriage I don't want compliments from anyone, it gets annoying being hit on. I wanna yell happily married here stop looking at me lol.

Quoting MMIC:

My husband is the same but It's not as if we were in the dating stage anymore so getting outside compliments would help haha but It's as if I'm just a mom to everyone know and melissa died but I'm still here!! Somewhere....lol

Quoting Texasladybug84: I'm sorry I don't have that problem my hubby still is all over me and compliments me but ppl are different.. Maybe your dh has just gotten comfortable??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)