Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Replies (31-37):
on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:12 PM
You are in your child bearing years. Women tend to feel this way.

Quoting MMIC:

Am I going through my older awkward stage? LOL

Quoting on-my-grind: Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:14 PM

funny. i feel like the older i get, the more attention i get. you should see the double takes in public lol. and i dress with age appropriate modesty too.. i'm not getting looks because i am letting it all hang out or anything. i think guys really appreciate a pretty 'older' lady.. idk.

on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:17 PM
How old are you?

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

funny. i feel like the older i get, the more attention i get. you should see the double takes in public lol. and i dress with age appropriate modesty too.. i'm not getting looks because i am letting it all hang out or anything. i think guys really appreciate a pretty 'older' lady.. idk.

Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Do something to make yourself FEEL sexier......get an edgy haircut or highlights, buy yourself a new, sexy dress or some lingerie. When you feel sexy, you exude confidence....THAT is sexy :)
Quelinda2411
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Do something about it!!! Take some sexy pics.....work out to make yourself feel better about yourself...new clothes!!

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

DH flirts w mommy poo face all the time. Mommy poo face is always got her nose stuck in "get a life cafe mom 4 losers" to notice what's going on around her. Maybe if she opened her eyes instead of remaining in her imagination,.... she would enjoy reality?

MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM
My dh hacked my cafemom account LOL

Quoting MMIC:

DH flirts w mommy poo face all the time. Mommy poo face is always got her nose stuck in "get a life cafe mom 4 losers" to notice what's going on around her. Maybe if she opened her eyes instead of remaining in her imagination,.... she would enjoy reality?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN