Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm no longer young and hip. It's ever so noticeable when I spend time with my 18 year old sister. Lol. I want attention and although my sweet dh does give me attention I sometimes wish he'd look at me like a sexy kitten not just the love of his life mother to his child, kwim?

I don't get little flirts anymore or hit on like I use to and it kinda sucks :/ not that I want anyone but my dh but the attention is nice and flattering.

I don't feel sexy or hot or desirable at all. That's my petty confession lol
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Replies (31-37):
on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:12 PM
You are in your child bearing years. Women tend to feel this way.

Quoting MMIC:

Am I going through my older awkward stage? LOL

Quoting on-my-grind: Your not in your prime yet. Give it time. This is a phase in ten years you will feel like humping eveything.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting on-my-grind: How old are you?

Quoting MMIC: I do have some but I don't feel desirable to myself, and Im suppose to be my friend lmao I'm just not feeling it...

Quoting wintermoon111: Lingerie lol That will get his attention

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:14 PM

funny. i feel like the older i get, the more attention i get. you should see the double takes in public lol. and i dress with age appropriate modesty too.. i'm not getting looks because i am letting it all hang out or anything. i think guys really appreciate a pretty 'older' lady.. idk.

on-my-grind
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:17 PM
How old are you?

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

funny. i feel like the older i get, the more attention i get. you should see the double takes in public lol. and i dress with age appropriate modesty too.. i'm not getting looks because i am letting it all hang out or anything. i think guys really appreciate a pretty 'older' lady.. idk.

Kyndall30
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Do something to make yourself FEEL sexier......get an edgy haircut or highlights, buy yourself a new, sexy dress or some lingerie. When you feel sexy, you exude confidence....THAT is sexy :)
Quelinda2411
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Do something about it!!! Take some sexy pics.....work out to make yourself feel better about yourself...new clothes!!

MMIC
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

DH flirts w mommy poo face all the time. Mommy poo face is always got her nose stuck in "get a life cafe mom 4 losers" to notice what's going on around her. Maybe if she opened her eyes instead of remaining in her imagination,.... she would enjoy reality?

MMIC
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM
My dh hacked my cafemom account LOL

Quoting MMIC:

DH flirts w mommy poo face all the time. Mommy poo face is always got her nose stuck in "get a life cafe mom 4 losers" to notice what's going on around her. Maybe if she opened her eyes instead of remaining in her imagination,.... she would enjoy reality?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN