Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could you say the N-word?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Like in all honesty?  Can you say the word even if it's repeating what someone else said or if it's as the more modern use of it?

I cannot.  I know it's immature, maybe it's my age (mid 30's) but the word makes me squirm.  I can't say it, even if it's to say "so and so called that guy a n-word"  I actually say n-word.  

Weird?  Normal?  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Replies (531-534):
Indianamomto4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:50 AM

I could, but I won't ever.

renabeth
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Sorry to bust your bubble, but you are calling people a country in Africa. Niger is in  Africa, underneath Algeria and Lybia. At least learn how to fucking spell.

Quoting Kikrox: Not now a days you fuck. Gtfoi. Niger. Niger. Niger.

Quoting Raenaof3: Lol! Really? It was a term used against black people. Not any other race. Stop the ignorance. Race has everything to do with a racial slur idiot.

Quoting Kikrox: Who the fuck cares if you're black or yellow or whatever. Anyone could be a niger. Not just black people.

Quoting Raenaof3: Still not black. So you suck it.

Quoting Kikrox: Actually I am not white. I am half Filipino and have Spanish. So suck it. Just because I'm not black doesn't mean shit.

Quoting Raenaof3: You must be white. Smh. Since when is that word not as bad as people think? And what people? The KKK? Other white hate filled groups?

Quoting Kikrox: Niger is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. It's the context. If only one race is allowed to use it for it to be ok, it's fucked.

Don't get me wrong. I don't go around calling everyone and their mom a niger but when the time calls for it, I don't have a problem saying it. Just like cunt. I love that word and use it. Spick on the other hand, not so much. Just like gook. It's outdated.

I am not ashamed. I didn't go anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

wtf is wrong with you?

Quoting Kikrox: Niger nugget cunt cracker spick socks

Anonymous
by Anonymous 116 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:01 AM
I say it because only americans take offense go to africa they dont know what a nigger is. That word doesnt exist to them. And as an african amerivan woman i know i am not a nigger(which btw is an ignorant person)i am an American so in my eyes you take offense if thats what you believe you are. Every race have a bad title like whites have crackers and white devil and mexicans have wetbacks yellow belly and spics honestly they are just a words used badly towards certain nationalities. In my eyes the person who created such hate is all of those names.
momngram
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM

You are a crude ignorant low class human

Quoting Anonymous: And if you're not understanding why that is, you're a fucking idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually I never say it, I find it crude and ignorant and low class.  I'm not looking for a reason to say it. I don't understand your defensive comments. I hear blacks call each other the N word regularly and  they aren't the least bit fazed by it, but if a non black person called them the N word it would be considered racist and a slur. It doesn't make sense to me and never has.  Either the N word is wrong or its right, can't be both.

Quoting Anonymous: You're just looking for a reason to say it. Why does it matter to why black folks get mad about it? How can you be that dense to tn get why? Jesus be a fence.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've don't understand why its socially acceptable for blacks to call each other the N word, but if any other race calls a black the N word they are bashed.  Why is that?  It should either be socially and politcally correct regardless or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)