Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anonymous Only Confessions

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 368 Replies
5 moms liked this

Tell me a story/secret under ANON, that you would never share otherwise.

Here is mine.

I was three states away from home and I was sitting there waiting for my parents to come get me. How in the hell did I end up in an orphanage for African American kids? I was white. All the girls shunned me. All the boys tried talking to me which only made the girls hate me more. It all started a month before, when I met Frankie. He was bad news. I was 16 and  he was 18 and had already been to jail for grand theft auto, which I of course found exciting. Always was a sucker for a "bad boy". He never stole personal vehicles. He would steal brand new cars off the lot. We would drive by and he would say pick a color. I would say, I am feeling like red today, so once he stole a red mustang gt 5.0 convertible. We would drive around in the cars for no longer than three days. That was the rule, we then would abandon them anywhere. Frankie's brother Mikey a real geek if you asked me hooked up with my best friend Jennifer whose father held a high ranking in the DEA. The other couple  who was always around was a cool guy named Mickey  from the "acres" as we called it,he could get you any drug you wanted and his gf Karrie  whose nickname was "do it all duvall".  We were inseparable.We would find cars that were similar to what we planned on stealing and take their license plates. Frankie said that would help if they ran the tag. We drove around in Camaro's and once he stole a Corvette. He was afraid to get caught with the corvette, something about the more expensive the car the longer the time you got. So we hid that one for weeks in my fathers detached garage, without him ever knowing, and only took it out at night, to show off a little then ditched it too. We all came up with this crazy idea to run away to Texas. In order to do that we needed money, so we stole from every one we knew and from some that we didn't. Us girls would go up to the door of houses, and knock and if noone was home, the guys would rob the houses of money jewelry and guns. We sold everything we could and once we got almost a thousand dollars we stole our get away cars. One was a white mustang gt 5.0 convertible and a silver Toyota Camry. We were on our way to Texas, we were doing "gas runs" on the way to save money. You know how long ago this was, when you never had to pay for gas first. Well two states away from home, we did a gas run..... and the cops started chasing us, I was driving... I was the only girl allowed to drive, because Frankie said he knew I would not freak out if cops were ever behind us.  I sped up and Frankie and I had to trade seats. We were crossing over into the third state and at one point was going over 100 mph. We thought we were home free. And we could see a road block up ahead, so we swerved off on to an exit, and went straight thru a stop sign and ended up in a cotton field and bailed out.. now only Frankie and I and Jennifer and Mikey were in the car. Mickey and Karrie were in the Toyota Camry. We all ran and split up, the cops caught the boys first. They had them down on the ground right in front of me and never seen me. They took them up close to the road. I called out to Jennifer, she was a few rows away. We could hear them searching for us, so we decided to give our selves up. Her family flew in and got her that night. I had to wait it out in a "home" for two days til my parents got there... that was over 29 years ago..... Frankie went to jail. Mikey went back home. And Mickey and Karrie turned around. I have not thought about that in years!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:35 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:44 AM
I want a baby right now. I have even thought about tricking my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I would give anything for God to unblock my right tube so that I can have a 4th child. My 4th was lost to an Ectopic pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:47 AM
4 moms liked this

I stay a SAHM because it's comfortable, I don't have to work and I don't want my kids growing up in a broken home. Also I can't support myself and don't want my kids living in poverty. We'd be going from Caviar to Food Stamps literally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:49 AM
3 moms liked this

I just shaved my head bald because I damaged my hair for years and years with chemical processing. It was so damaged and none of my family know that I'm now natural. Fully natural and I'm never using chemicals on my hair again. I wear wigs around them.

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:49 AM
4 moms liked this

This sounds like a movie! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous: I want a baby right now. I have even thought about tricking my husband.

Tricking him into sleeping with you? lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Lol yea

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I want a baby right now. I have even thought about tricking my husband.

Tricking him into sleeping with you? lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I stay a SAHM because it's comfortable, I don't have to work and I don't want my kids growing up in a broken home. Also I can't support myself and don't want my kids living in poverty. We'd be going from Caviar to Food Stamps literally.

Sounds like you have it made. Why fix what is not broken? Unless... you have a secret

a_bit_unhinged
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:53 AM
I did have a friend who did that. Worked out great, but I couldn't be friends with her anymore. Just seemed so wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)