Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you take it seriously.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
3 moms liked this
CM and the net itself? I don't.
I don't understand some moms on here who are willing to strangle you over a joke or simply not agreeing with them. Yes, things that are so important to you are not that important to me. Does it make me or anyone else a bad person? No. We are not politicians here, we are not making laws on CM, most of us just killing our time here, because we are just bored. And,YES, there are times when I don't even mean what I say, I just want to see how far can I push you buttons, crazies.
RELAX WOMEN.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM
I don't take it seriously for the most part. I tend to ignore a lot of stupid comments. Sometimes if I feel like poking back, I will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It just amazes me when they make 100 posts to prove their point. I feel like:OK, we get it. Now what? Do we all HAVE to agree with you??? You are not going to change the world right now.
KWIM?

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.: I don't take it seriously for the most part. I tend to ignore a lot of stupid comments. Sometimes if I feel like poking back, I will.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Yeah I hate that

Quoting Anonymous: It just amazes me when they make 100 posts to prove their point. I feel like:OK, we get it. Now what? Do we all HAVE to agree with you??? You are not going to change the world right now.

KWIM?

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.: I don't take it seriously for the most part. I tend to ignore a lot of stupid comments. Sometimes if I feel like poking back, I will.
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM

FUck you bitch! Don't you tell me what to do! YOU relax! You don't know me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM
LoL. O.K.?!? Aren't you the ray of sunshine?!???

Quoting Blueliner:

FUck you bitch! Don't you tell me what to do! YOU relax! You don't know me!

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Not really because these women dont really know me, know what I have lived through or know what I am struggling with, so their opinion of me means very little if anything at all. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Nope

I just get on here, mess with people, post GIFS and videos and stir shit up sometimes especially when I'm bored, lol

siergomez
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Not at all. If I don't like something I don't respond, silly to make a big deal of it online.
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Lol my favorite is when they get on pointless rants for example, you are a bitch because you like red! Haha and then have to make a post to prove themselves to complete strangers.
michelle623
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Quoting siergomez: Not at all. If I don't like something I don't respond, silly to make a big deal of it online.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)