Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What should we do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

so i have this girl i been friends with for over 15 yrs. she got married 10 yrs ago but i been sleeping with her husband for the past 8 yrs. him and i have 2 kids together; she is their godmother and knows nothing about it she thinks i got pregnant with one night stands. he such a great guy though he sees his kids regularly, support them financially, and helps me out with my rent and bills. my problem is he has the divorce papers but he isnt sure of how to go about telling her whether it should be him, me, or we sit and tell her together. we're just trying to avoid a complete falling out from happening any suggestions?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Really?  No matter who tells her she's going to hate you both.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM
You could have prevented a complete falling out by not banging a friend's husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
He doesn't sound like a great guy. And you sound so unremorsful, it's a little unbelievable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:28 PM

its not my fault she doesnt treat him right. i see it all the time. even when i use to try to give her advice she never took it if it wasnt me it would be someone else so whatever

Quoting Anonymous: You could have prevented a complete falling out by not banging a friend's husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
...I been.....

O.O
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM
So why didn't he just get a divorce?

Quoting Anonymous:

its not my fault she doesnt treat him right. i see it all the time. even when i use to try to give her advice she never took it if it wasnt me it would be someone else so whatever

Quoting Anonymous: You could have prevented a complete falling out by not banging a friend's husband.

-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Let him do it. It's his marriage, not yours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Oh and I'm curious to know how "he been" supporting you and your children all this time without her noticing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:32 PM
If you are so self-righteous and nonchalant about banging another woman's husband, why are you so worried about a falling out? Shouldn't bother you one bit since you don't seem to have any moral values to speak of anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)