Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sick of the....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
8 moms liked this
Posts about sn kids. Until you are educated on the topic, shut the hell up.

Just saying.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Bump
pistolpink
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Mobile Photo

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:30 AM
4 moms liked this

Until you have lived a day in the life of a mom of SN kids, you really have no idea....It's like getting parenting advice form your childless friend

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:31 AM
I walk in those shoes everyday. Ds is autistic.

Quoting wrensong:

Until you have lived a day in the life of a mom of SN kids, you really have no idea....It's like getting parenting advice form your childless friend

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

so you decided the best way to deal with the opinions was to wave a BIG Red Flag in front of the Bulls

ChewyBrownies
by ActuallyBeyoncè on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this
People are allowed to have their opinions based on their experience. Don't like it? Ignore them.
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Yep me too, I have a13 yr oldwith schizophrenia and a 7 yr old with a hose of problems who is currently in long term residdential care...

Those posts saying "get help and make you SN kd behave" irritate me....I'd invite any of them to come spend a day at my houseand show me how it's done

Quoting Anonymous: I walk in those shoes everyday. Ds is autistic.

Quoting wrensong:

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Yes they are allowed to have opinions. But they don't have to bash autistic kids.

Quoting ChewyBrownies: People are allowed to have their opinions based on their experience. Don't like it? Ignore them.
ChewyBrownies
by ActuallyBeyoncè on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Those are negative opinions. You can ignore it or argue your opinion based off of your experience.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes they are allowed to have opinions. But they don't have to bash autistic kids.

Quoting ChewyBrownies: People are allowed to have their opinions based on their experience. Don't like it? Ignore them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Same here. I actually a mom on here tell me to put ds in a home because he had a meltdown.

Quoting wrensong:

Yep me too, I have a13 yr oldwith schizophrenia and a 7 yr old with a hose of problems who is currently in long term residdential care...

Those posts saying "get help and make you SN kd behave" irritate me....I'd invite any of them to come spend a day at my houseand show me how it's done

Quoting Anonymous: I walk in those shoes everyday. Ds is autistic.

Quoting wrensong:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured