Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want a baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

we have a four year old son. i was pregnant for the second time but aborted as i felt we were not financially stable to afford a baby. now i strongly feel the urge to have one more baby. the financial situation still hasnt improved but i just cant hold it anymore. im afraid how my hub would react though as he was against abortion the earlier time...

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM

BUMP!

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I got nothing...

good luck momma

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM
He's still with you? I wouldn't have stayed with you after you aborted what would have been my child.
ramalamasp
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Don't. Correct your financial situation, then have another child. But talk to your husband, see what you guys need to do to get to a place where you can have another baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:09 AM

yes he is

Quoting Anonymous: He's still with you? I wouldn't have stayed with you after you aborted what would have been my child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:09 AM

If he was against abortion the first time it sounds, to me, like he'd be okay with it and would find a way to support it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:10 AM

u r right in one way but its just this feeling inside me i cant explain

Quoting ramalamasp: Don't. Correct your financial situation, then have another child. But talk to your husband, see what you guys need to do to get to a place where you can have another baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:10 AM

thank you 

Quoting Anonymous:

If he was against abortion the first time it sounds, to me, like he'd be okay with it and would find a way to support it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Quoting ramalamasp: Don't. Correct your financial situation, then have another child. But talk to your husband, see what you guys need to do to get to a place where you can have another baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Only have this conversation with him if you're absolutely certain you want to have a baby. Just be certain.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes he is

Quoting Anonymous: He's still with you? I wouldn't have stayed with you after you aborted what would have been my child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN