Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dislike pets... Do you? UPDATE: we got a puppy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 135 Replies

I don't like animals in general. We have a bunny, but that's only for my children.

This lady looked at me funny because I was talking to dh about this man that has been coming on to our property for his dogs to release themselves. I said we need to measure for a fence because I don't want him or his creatures on our property. You would've thought that I cursed. 

(We live on a street that has something similar to a road verge, but in the middle like a median island divider.... If that makes sense, he could take them there) 

I don't know, I just dislike animals. I didn't have pets as a child and now I know why, my mom doesn't like animals either. 

Edit: I am never mean or cruel to animals or pets of any kind. Just because I dislike them does not mean that I am cruel to them

EDIT 2:..... Yes, I said we have a puppy, he was given to us. His story broke my heart, long story short, out neighbor found him in the middle of the night laying in the middle of a road in a not so great neighborhood. She brought him home. She can't keep him, so offered him to us We talked to her once she said if you throw a shoe at him he will leave out if you don't want him in there, I told dh at that moment yes we are taking him, we we went to the store bought all new everything and went back and got him. He was so skiddish at first, so scared, but he is opening up now and loves going out side. Like I said before animals love me for some odd reason..... He is always on my heels and trying to lay in my lap. Yes he is stealing my heart. Poor little guy has been through so much. Making a vet appointment to see if we can guesstimate how old he is and what breeds, he looks like a mix of two. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2girls220
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
What a sad life you must live
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I love animals more than a lot of people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol...so do I.,

Quoting redneckmama4: No, I love animals more than a lot of people.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:20 PM

We LOVE animals. I've got a kitten and a ferret. If I had a yard, we would have a dog. 

mom_dl6
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Animals DON'T judge they just LOVE !

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Quoting momof2girls220: What a sad life you must live

No I actually live a very happy life...... 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I grew up around animals but after losing my Yorkie (I had for almost 18 years) I don't want anymore animals either. I have had a few dogs since he died but It was never the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

NO, but I dislike people who dislike animals/pets.

GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I love animals. We have 3 cats.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Quoting mom_dl6:

Animals DON'T judge they just LOVE !

I don't judge.... It's not my place, I'm not perfect so I have no right to judge anyone. 

I don't get it. Seriously. I just don't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)