Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

** proof of counselors certificate on page 14****edit with back story**update (painful truth about circumcision)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 303 Replies
2 moms liked this
Good afternoon ladies! The last time i posted on here, i agreed to seek counseling for dh, my son's, and me. I'm, sorry it took so long to update. Thank you soooo much for advising me to go, its starting to help us! The first lady we saw was a nightmare. She didn't believe me or my dh, that our issues were real. I know its not her fault, just another product of our foreskin abducting society. She did agree that we needed help, but implied that it wasn't for circumcision trauma, not sure what she meant by that. I found a wonderful male counselor, who has a degree in penial trauma. We've been seeing him for a few weeks now, and there's been some improvements! Dh has started to give up his penis holding and rocking. If i catch him doing it, i was given permission to remind him not to, and to give him a banana to hold instead. The counselor did say to take the banana peel off though, so he doesn't feel like it's mocking him. Last week we put him under hypnosis, and the guy lead him through his top hat removal. It was heartbreaking. He had dh relive the whole experience. My dh cried, and screamed. He yelled (in baby speak) at his mother for taking away his turtle shell. The counselor replaced those awful memories with new ones! He told him (while still under hypnosis) that his shell is still with him, that as long as he remembers it, it would never leave his heart. Dh cried, but this time with joy! He explained to dh that bananas, ant eaters, turtles, and other nonmutilated men, are nothing to be afraid, or jealous of. When dh came out of hypnosis, he seemed a little better! He has allowed me to take his top hat out of the jar, and we put it in a locket for him to wear close to his heart. This counselor is wonderful!! He did prescribe him and a medication called, placebo. So far we feel much better while on it! I will keep you updated as things progress!! Oh, one more thing, i started taking my sons and dh to pediatrician offices, and hospitals, to hand out fliers. It feels good to educate people on the serious effects of male infant mutilation. If the people act like they don't want my brochure, i tell them about all the issues my family is dealing with because of it. I've also started a nonprofit group where imake the penis hats (like the ones I've made my dh and sons) and we give them, for free, to the boys who's parents betrayed them. It's very therapeutic to be part of the solution!!

****Here's my original post to help you ladies get the whole story, and understand a little better!**

the painful truth about circumcision **update**
by Anonymous
February 4 at 1:41 AM
I circumcised both my sons, and I've cried about it for almost 16 years. Every time they go to the bathroom, i cry. When i think of their future wives, i cry. I kept their foreskin in a Jar for them, so when they're older and write an article about how violated they feel, and how their whole life is ruined, they can hold the jar and feel a little bit reconnected. My dh was circumcised as well. He battles depression, body image issues, and will sometimes just sit alone in the dark, holding his penis while crying. He can't even make love with me in the light. He's so ashamed that his little buddy is missing his top hat. I've tried knitting my dh and my sons little foreskin hats, but it's just not the same. I've tried making faux foreskin out of bologna, fruit rollups, and plastic, but it's just not the same. Ladies, please stop the circumcision madness. Only the one with a penis should get to decide, that's why as women we need to force people to stop. Don't believe the mom's that say they're doing what they feel is best, it's not true. They only want to keep it legal so their husbands and sons don't look like deranged ant eaters. Please, if my painful story can save only one little piece of foreskin, then it is worth the embarrassment of sharing my painful decisions.

****update
Thank you to the supportive ladies on here! I took some advice and made counseling appointments for us. I was a little upset that the receptionist started laughing when i told her what we needed to be seen for, but I've come to expect that kind of ignorance. I'll be printing some anti circ pamphlets for her. To answer some questions, i circumcised my son's without my husband's knowledge. I knew how he felt, but i was so afraid of having to change ant eater diapers, that i mutilated them. I'd give anything to have their turtles have a shell again. To preserve their foreskin, i dried it out like jerky, a food dehydrator works great for this! For the women saying that my dh is weird for crying and hugging his penis, this is actually very therapeutic for him. He can now look at bananas and sausage without curling up into the fetal position. I'll let you know how the therapy works.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My SO is PROUD OF HIS CUT PENIS... Just FYI

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this

going crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Wtf.........a degree in penial trauma???? HAHAHAHA Nice job!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG *snickers*....My DH is happy with his cut penis as well...

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM

???? troll ???

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Lmao.
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM
I'm sorry I can't read this without thinking you are a nut or better yet your dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytoacloud
by Angel on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Are you for fucking real???

Hes upset he was circumsized

Id tell him to grow the eff up oh and i doubt he was terribly "mutilated"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I wish i was. I don't know how to link my other post on here. It explains more of our story

Quoting cjsix:

???? troll ???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Could someone please post the link to my other post? I'd like people to understand our pain more
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured