CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I talked to him!! (Bf of 47 days update) pics! 3-12-14 newest link posted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2012 Replies
26 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

See he does love me :))

Added- listen ladies. Some of you call me crazy and a troll. Okay sometimes I am crazy. I have crazy dreams and I make crazy choices. But in this case I'm not. I'm thinking clearly and will do a psych eval to prove I'm not always certifiably crazy. I love him and I'm sorry that I can't let it go. I truly love Phillip. He means the world to me. And yes I'm pregnant. I promise you. I will post my ultrasound next week.

I am most definitely not a troll. Once we are married, I'll post without being anonymous. Thank you to those of you who are supportive and helpful and giving me great ideas. I appreciate it and so will Phillip and our little baby.

Update 3-5-14- I will update. I promise. There's just a lot to deal with right now. Prayers please. Heavens need to hear you ladies singing my praises and Philip's. Thank you.

Update 3-6-14. I had to go to the hospital for a panic attack so they had to keep an eye on the baby after that. I'm good now! Anyway... I got to the court house nice and early. My daughter, mom and sister came. No one else did so that was the beginning of a disaster right? (You bet it was raining which never brings any good to life) I had on a short white dress, I colored my hair even and got bangs. My daughter wore her flower dress looking adorable as usual. :) Oddly enough people kept staring at me and taking pictures but saying how pretty we looked and did notice my already semi large baby bump!

I went into the court room I was assigned to and checked in at the front. They crossed off my name and asked if Phil was there yet and I hadn't seen him. So we waited and waited. The judge came out and started calling up one case at a time. He looked at me time and time again as if I was in the wrong area. So I snuck out to the hallway to make sure I was correct and there he was in his suit and tie. His eyes were sparkling and lips were glistening. We made eye contact finally and his mouth dropped. I knew he thought I looked amazing. He couldn't even talk! I made my future husband speechless! I know it's bad luck for him to see me before he walked in the court room but we couldn't stop staring. Now tell me we aren't in love! He began giggling like a little girl and shook his head. I told him "they are going to call us soon... We should go in. I'm so nervous!" He said "I can't do this (while laughing). You're ridiculous." And he left. Just like that. He basically left me at the alter.

In good news though... He never broke up with me. He did not say it is over or that he did not want to reschedule the wedding. So we are still engaged and will just need to postpone the wedding. There's no need to rush. I can get a new size dress for when I grow. It hurt my feelings that he left so suddenly when we could've been married right then. But I do understand we moved too quickly. So I forgive him. He looked so sexy though. I've just been doing some thinking and relaxing after my panic attack. I was just upset but I feel as good as new now.

Thank you all for being concerned and checking on me. It means the world to me that I have such supportive friends. I hope you're all doing spectacular also! Today was beautiful. :) good things are coming. I feel it deep in my bones. Keep those good vibes coming.

3-11-14 three new screen shots of FB messages. I'll update after we talk.

Newest post only!!! - http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19730440/New_post_47_day_boyfriend
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Mobile Photo

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
63 moms liked this
Hahaha this takes dedication.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Oh lord.
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM

lol

manda.
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I have no words lol
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
16 moms liked this
Up your meds
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
35 moms liked this
You're one dedicated troll, I'll give you that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM

holy.......O.O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)