Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BFF marrying DS father...update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
So the talk went better than expected! He did remember me..but played it off!
They walked in and BFF asked where DS was..I told he had a play date..he ask if I had a kid..I told him yes and he ask how old..so I told him...you can see the wheels turning in his mind!
So we all sat down and I asked BFF if she remembered about to story of DS she said yeah...well I told her that her fiance is the one night stand..she was shocked and hurt..but wanted to tell him with me..
So we sat him down and replayed my 21st birthday...he said he thought he recognized me..but didn't know what this is all about..so I told him I had found out a few weeks later I was pregnant..after the initial shock wore off I tried to find him but he had moved..
He started crying and asked if I had a picture so I showed him..he cried even harder as he looked just like him.
He said he was sorry for jot being there and wanted to be there now if I let him. I said of cource but we have to take it slow to not confuse him..
BFF just sat there..stunned..not sure what to do or say...her fiance turn and said well this changes everything..she was confused as to what it changed andsaid they needed to talk..so they left
He is coming over again tomorrow to meet his son as a friend rmight now..so we will see how this will go.
BFF is going to call later after they talk..
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Bump
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Wow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I would hate to be in your BFF's shoes right now... that's a lot to take in all in one sitting lol

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Good luck, I hope you don't loose your friend and that she doesn't loose her fiance. (I mean that sincerely, I know things can come across wrong in text)

dblhlx
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yeah. Unoriginal troll is unoriginal
Stop trying to take credit for my troll post.
lacyleanne
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I feel really bad for your friend. But I have a feeling you're going to come back and tell us that the dad dumped your friend and now wants to be with you. Then I'll know you're a troll. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Bump
dblhlx
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Yes I was trolling. So is the open of this post. Look at the reply above your first one.

Quoting lacyleanne:

I feel really bad for your friend. But I have a feeling you're going to come back and tell us that the dad dumped your friend and now wants to be with you. Then I'll know you're a troll. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Do you think he's going to break up with your bff? Good luck to you and your son. Hope all goes well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Just trolling along! Can't beat them..join them

Quoting dblhlx:

Mobile Photo

Yeah. Unoriginal troll is unoriginal

Stop trying to take credit for my troll post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN