Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spouse whereabouts.....do you know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 503 Replies
How much of your SOs day do you know about? I will find out weeks later about bike rides, hanging out with friends, and lunch with family. Sometimes it really bothers me that he doesn't tell me these things. Does your spouse tell you about their daily goings-on?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:59 PM
43 moms liked this

I put a secret tracking device behind his ear. I know everything. I can even record what he hears around him along with location.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
6 moms liked this

All 24 hours ... okay, I'll back it down to 20 ... I do sleep a little. 

ETA: We are always together unless I go to the store or the pharmacy so the 24 hrs, really isn't an exaggeration. He is disabled and I am his caregiver. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol..... So I sound smothering to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I put a secret tracking device behind his ear. I know everything. I can even record what he hears around him along with location.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
6 moms liked this

I go days without speaking to him but I at least know his general whereabouts as in I know what state he's in

SKM1119
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this
I mean I know he is at work. Other than that he doesn't really say much and I don't care. He did mention going to lunch today with his friend and seeing a new Italian restaurant that looked good he wanted to try. It doesn't bother me one way or the other.
linmei
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Yes but mostly because we have to. With us both working and the kids we have to know each others schedules. Also out of consideration, from the beginning we always would let eachother know what we were planning on doing for the day etc. If he didn't tell me something and it didn't effect our schedule I wouldn't care :)
wamom223
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM
8 moms liked this

He works from home.  I am a SAHM and we only have one bathroom now.  We know more than we want to at this point, lol.  You should just tell him you want to be clued in more.  It is weird to have lunch with family and not tell you or include you though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Not compared to me! Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Lol..... So I sound smothering to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Yah..... DH doesn't work regular hours since he is self employed from home.

Quoting SKM1119: I mean I know he is at work. Other than that he doesn't really say much and I don't care. He did mention going to lunch today with his friend and seeing a new Italian restaurant that looked good he wanted to try. It doesn't bother me one way or the other.
inspain
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM
13 moms liked this

Is your spouse a house-husband?  A man of leisure?  Otherwise, when does he have time to do all of that?

I know where my husband is all day.  We call, message or text all day long.  If I dont' know then, I find out later, while I'm making dinner (he sits in the kitchen and chats) or while he's taking a shower (he likes to chat there too).  We're really obnoxiously close.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)