Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM, WAHM, or WOTHM(Work Outside The Home Moms): What do you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 221 Replies

Are you a SAHM, WAHM, or WOTHM? What does your average day consist of?  

I work at home and pretty much write all day. I also go to the store several times a week and do other errands. If I'm lucky, I also eat out several times a week!

P.S. This is supposed to be fun! No bashing!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I work outside the home and if it's a nice day I'll go out to lunch or shop. It's a beautiful area with so much to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:15 AM
SAHM, but I own a wine consulting business. I keep it very part time, but will give it more attention once the kiddo is in school.

My day consists of bringing DD to an activity every morning, coming home for her nap, cleaning and prepping dinner while she sleeps, and usually going to a play date or storytime in the afternoon.
withsecond
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a sahm.
I clean, take care of the kids, do laundry, run errands and make phone calls.
There's always something to do so I'm never bored.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been both and really id rather work I at least get to convo with adults . I do not care what you do they both have pros and cons and whatever u choose do the best you can .

ramalamasp
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:17 AM
I'm mostly a stay at home mom, but I work PRN still, so one day a week most weeks. I'll go back to work full time when all our kids are in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dirby1988
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I clean houses in the morning 8am-1pm and babysit 2pm-11:30pm. I get up at 7am get dd ready, take her to school, then go to my first job. Then, go home and get ready for my second job and do it all over m-f.
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I am a SAHM. My days usually consist of, cleaning, prepping dinner, laundry, phone calls, Drs. appointments, and I volunteer at my 8 year olds school, and sit on the PTO at my 4 year olds school.

I usually do errands, but the last 2 weeks DHs car has been in the shop waiting for parts, so he has my car for work.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I'm a SAHM.

I love cooking and trying new recipes. I do that almost everyday.

I also clean, organize, shop, and walk DD to and from school.
mcginnisc
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM
SAHM...
Most days, I go to the gym for 2 hours after I take the girls to school. Once I get home I shower, do any housework, run errands, make lunch for DH and myself and then get the girls from school. After school we have Karate several days of the week and Church on Wednesdays.
This week the girls are on winter break so we are not doing much.
Hoppers33
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I work in a vet's office 3 nights a week and go to school 4 days a week. Friday is my day off. I don't really have a routine for what I do with my free time. Today, me and my 5 & 3 year olds will apparently be watching The Santa Clause, followed by a trip to Target and lunch out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)