Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm A Female Who Doesn't Like Feminism, Here's Why

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 841 Replies
93 moms liked this

I'm a female but I'm really starting to despise feminism for a variety of reasons.

1- It seems that all femists care about is sex and abortion. As long as woman has the right to abort her baby, nothing else matters.

2- I don't see anything wrong with girl toys or pink products. Nobody is forcing you to purchase these thinks but if there is a market for those who actually like pink toys, what's wrong with that?

3- Women can do no wrong. A mother who kills her toddler is a victim suffering from some kind of issues but if a father does the same, he's a monster. Any parent (male OR female) who kills their child is a monster! 

4- If a woman gets drunk, decides to have sex, then regrets it the next morning, it's rape and she's a victim. There is no responsibilty for her poor decisons. That's not equality.

5- I think feminism has destroyed the family unit.  Women no longer have to get married to become mothers and men don't have to get married to become fathers. Kids suffer and society goes down the drain. Studies show that kids without fathers are more likely to drop out of school, become teen mothers, and/or commit crimes.

6- While I think it's great girls are getting educated, going to college, and find successful jobs, men are declining. Nobody supports their sons anymore. If little boys get rowdy or become loud, they are then given medications and are told to act like girls. Boys and men are different from girls and women. Why can't teachers just find a way to teach girls AND boys instead of chalking up their as behavioral or learning disorders.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
49 moms liked this
I decided I hated feminists when I took my husbands name and the feminist judge scolded me in open court about it. Fuck her, I had thought feminism was about having choices, not bashing women for choosing tradition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
14 moms liked this

I love that women now can choose to work, or raise a family, or a combination of the two.  However, you're not a good woman unless you can flawlessly do it all.  I do think that it's ruining our men because they know that women can and will pick up the slack.  Not saying it's right, but it makes them lazy.

bellydancer1984
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
3 moms liked this

i agree with most of this

4girlsmum
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:11 AM
32 moms liked this

Exactly.  It originally was about equal pay for equal work.  Well now it's about hating men, but they want to be just like men.. really they hate the fact that they are women....the baby makers, the breastfeeders, and the nurturers, these are all things natural for women and they hate it, so they hire surrogates, they FF, and they hire nannies and daycare workers to do their mothering for them.    NO need to be married and no need to have that baby if you dont want to.......I look at all the houses on my street and there is nobody home all day, no kids playing outside..........nothing.

KnittinMama
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Agreed
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree with you.
newbieann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:13 AM
10 moms liked this

Women should support each other, feminism has taken that support away

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:14 AM
96 moms liked this

You have no idea what feminism is. You are only going off of what some radical has showed you what they 'believe' feminism is.

SpaceBallz
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:14 AM
23 moms liked this

Feminism is turning our men into wimpy morons who have no say, it is disgusting to watch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)