Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really he got a warning at LUNCH?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my co worker seriously got a verbal warning at lunch.....we all eat in a cafeteria and everyone talks and goofs off before we go back in. well today my coworker was excited all morning and when we all got to lunch he pulled out an ultrasound to show everyone,and he was smiling and excited while everyone looked at it (he's 22 and just got married) well our manager walked behind him as someone asked him a question and he answered excitedly,not loud just really excited and she told him if he had another "out burst" he would be suspended for a week with no pay!!! what the hell?! everyone is loud and talking,and she focused on him for no reason,shes a total bitch and goes after anyone she doesnt like i guess its his turn today

smh

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom: Would go. To her boss or go to hr

if we do we'll get fired for complaining....this whole place sucks but it pays good.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Then she can't really suspend him as long as it was not something vulgar or against the rules and he is not on the clock. Some people just let titles go to their heads.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Was he on the clock? If not then I don't think she can even do that.

no none of are on the clock when we go to lunch 

oh shes done it before,someone went outside to smoke and she suspended him for leaving the building,we were at lunch also

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:38 PM

That's fucked up

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Wow. How are they letting her do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Then she can't really suspend him as long as it was not something vulgar or against the rules and he is not on the clock. Some people just let titles go to their heads.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

oh shes done it before,someone went outside to smoke and she suspended him for leaving the building,we were at lunch also

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Wow. How are they letting her do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

because shes the golden girl......she doesnt even give raises like shes supposed to so she has more money in her pocket

Char-Bear
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Then you go above her head. She sounds like she's on a power trip. I can't stand people like that. Seriously you guys are adults on a lunch break not children needing to be disciplined.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Char-Bear: Is your lunch paid or unpaid? If it's unpaid/off clock she's completely out of line.

its unpaid and off the clock,but this manager can do no wrong so she can do whatever she wants

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Where do you work, in a sweat shop?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Then sue for hostile work enviroment

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom: Would go. To her boss or go to hr

if we do we'll get fired for complaining....this whole place sucks but it pays good.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Oh geez... I had a boss like that. It must be awesome to be that grumpy. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Quoting Char-Bear: Then you go above her head. She sounds like she's on a power trip. I can't stand people like that. Seriously you guys are adults on a lunch break not children needing to be disciplined.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Char-Bear: Is your lunch paid or unpaid? If it's unpaid/off clock she's completely out of line.

its unpaid and off the clock,but this manager can do no wrong so she can do whatever she wants

they wont do anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)