Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yep,to this day i hate my dd's step mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

4 years ago i was dating my ex,i got pregnant. one night we went to a party (i didnt know i was pregnant at the time,but there was no drinking anyway) and there was another group of people there,along with mine and my ex's friends. a lot of our friends were pissed off because these people were from another town....well my ex left me for one of the girls from that group....right after he left me i found out i was pregnant and i told him and tried to get him back but his new "gf" had his full attention......went my entire pregnancy without any help,because honestly i didnt want his help. so now 4 years later he married that girl from the group and i honestly hate her,she kept him from my dd for a year,and then all of a sudden he took me to court.....i wish he would have left us alone because i was doing just fine without him

so thats my confession

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybugchick317
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

No one can "keep" a parent from the child but the parent themselves and he has as much right to the child as you do...new wife or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Quoting ladybugchick317:

No one can "keep" a parent from the child but the parent themselves and he has as much right to the child as you do...new wife or not.

if someones manipulative enough they can

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM

bump

ladybugchick317
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I agree that they can have some influence but he still has free will. I am not saying don't be mad at her but make sure you are mad at him as well for not being a stronger man.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladybugchick317:

if someones manipulative enough they can

4girlsmum
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Yet another reason to do things more traditionally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Quoting 4girlsmum: Yet another reason to do things more traditionally.

we were trying to prevent me getting pregnant,used condoms and i was on the patch,still got pregnant anyway

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Idky your group of friends would be mad b/c the other group of ppl were from another town. Sounds like high school drama to me

Anyway, you're mad at the wrong person. HE left you, HE wasn't there for your pregnancy. If she did keep him away from your DD, HE let her do it.

I don't know the girl she may be a bitch who knows. The reasons your saying you don't like her have more to do w/him, not her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Quoting Leigh84: Idky your group of friends would be mad b/c the other group of ppl were from another town. Sounds like high school drama to me

Anyway, you're mad at the wrong person. HE left you, HE wasn't there for your pregnancy. If she did keep him away from your DD, HE let her do it.

I don't know the girl she may be a bitch who knows. The reasons your saying you don't like her have more to do w/him, not her.

probably gang type stuff,thats what it sounds like to me anyway

TrueTrophyWife
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
She is not at fault here, ex is. Redirect said anger to proper target. Then again, let it go!
mysticatgal
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Sounds like you weren't right together. I also agree that if he wanted to be in the childs life that nothing she said or did would've made a difference. I hope one day you can let it go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN